• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Suter Watch: Decision today, down to Wings/Wild

Rate this topic

Man I hope you are right. Just reading what you wrote just got me all warm and fuzzy. So what number is Drew Miller going to wear? :P

I like drew in #23 but #26 or #29 will work...either way I don't think Drew will have an issue giving Ryan #20...

Semin and Nash will have no issues with their number's....#28 and #61 would look wonderful on the Winged Wheel!

At the risk of stating the obvious, the Wings need to make the all out push for Suter. If they don't land Parise, it's not gonna kill the team. They've still got a lot of offensive talent. But without a big name blueliner, our defense is looking scary. And not in a good way.

This for sure! Can live without Parise... I am intrigued to see if Holland seriously goes after Ryan or Nash after this or heck even before this. I can imagine if the Wings picked up Nash or Ryan, it would sway Suter even more to Detroit...then Parise will be like...F*** ME! I should have picked Detroit!

Edited by LeftWinger

This for sure! Can live without Parise... I am intrigued to see if Holland seriously goes after Ryan or Nash after this or heck even before this. I can imagine if the Wings picked up Nash or Ryan, it would sway Suter even more to Detroit...then Parise will be like...F*** ME! I should have picked Detroit!

I don't think Holland will pull the trigger on a trade so long as Parise is still an option and wouldn't cost us anything but money.

(3) Your team sucks. Sorry, it just does. As strong as you believe your fanbase to be, the organization has been terribly run and has two freaking Playoff series wins in their entire existence. (The fanbase bit is a big lie, by the way, as the "Team of 18,000" here is, at best, a cult following. The Wild generate zero buzz here, and coverage is swallowed by anything Vikings and Twins. Even their TV ratings are decidedly middle-of-the-pack among other U.S markets).

Agree, you had your GM hire his friends as a head coach! Team of 18,000? Yeah, may look sold out but I been to quite a few Wild games this past year, when the Red Wings were in town, Canucks (rival game- Yeah, very boring game, crowd was sleeping). There is no one there, or if there is it's about 70%-30% Wild fans. Hell what's even worse about that game is probably only 13 or 14,000 at the game. Went down there last minute with my dad and we got lower level tickets for $20 dollars a ticket. 7 rows up at center ice from a guy outside the arena.

Edited by HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

no tsn people or anyone on twitter is reporting it besides fans.

Doesn't matter -- it just means some fans did more investigative work than they did. All you need is the tail # of any of the planes registered to Olympia and you can get their FAA-submitted flight plans. It's public record, and FlightAware.com posts them online. (For instance, Red Bird III has been parked at Metro since Sunday when it got finished bringing the Tigers back from Tampa Bay.)

This place will explode if the plane submits an updated flight plan to Minneapolis rather than taking off to return back to Metro in an hour.

the two Wild games I've traveled down for they announced the crowd was sold out. I saw plenty of empty seats especially in the top tier. Their fan base is annoying and think Minnesota gave hockey to the world and we bow down to them for it

I don't think Holland will pull the trigger on a trade so long as Parise is still an option and wouldn't cost us anything but money.

Oh I agree, but I kinda wish he would because as soon as Parise signs somewhere, the other teams who lost out will be trying to get Nash or Ryan and the price will skyrocket...

I like drew in #23 but #26 or #29 will work...either way I don't think Drew will have an issue giving Ryan #20...

Semin and Nash will have no issues with their number's....#28 and #61 would look wonderful on the Winged Wheel!

As Mickey Redmond likes to say... BINGO, BANGO, BONGO!

At the risk of stating the obvious, the Wings need to make the all out push for Suter. If they don't land Parise, it's not gonna kill the team. They've still got a lot of offensive talent. But without a big name blueliner, our defense is looking scary. And not in a good way.

LIKE THIS.

My hope is given the developments today that Suter is done waiting on Parise to make up his mind and in a sense, forcing his hand. If Suter signs with Detroit, all of a sudden we become even more attractive than the 90-100 million other reasons we're currently offering Zach.

the two Wild games I've traveled down for they announced the crowd was sold out. I saw plenty of empty seats especially in the top tier. Their fan base is annoying and think Minnesota gave hockey to the world and we bow down to them for it

Ive noticed the same thing at the Joe as well. Even during game 4 this past year I noticed some empty seats.

My hope is given the developments today that Suter is done waiting on Parise to make up his mind and in a sense, forcing his hand. If Suter signs with Detroit, all of a sudden we become even more attractive than the 90-100 million other reasons we're currently offering Zach.

Lets hope this is true. Suter seems more of a "no nonsense" type compared to parise who is whipped by his fiancé.

Can we just sign both Parise and Suter please! I can't take much more of this suspense and waiting. :(

I don't care who they sign with just get it done! I would like Suter in detroit!