• This topic is locked This topic is locked
487 replies to this topic

#41 Hockey13Playa

Hockey13Playa

Here's my card.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:10 PM

I like drew in #23 but #26 or #29 will work...either way I don't think Drew will have an issue giving Ryan #20...

Semin and Nash will have no issues with their number's....#28 and #61 would look wonderful on the Winged Wheel!

As Mickey Redmond likes to say... BINGO, BANGO, BONGO!

Posted Image

#42 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:13 PM

At the risk of stating the obvious, the Wings need to make the all out push for Suter. If they don't land Parise, it's not gonna kill the team. They've still got a lot of offensive talent. But without a big name blueliner, our defense is looking scary. And not in a good way.

LIKE THIS.

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#43 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,089 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:14 PM

Dan Girardi.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#44 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:15 PM

I guess Illitch and Chelios are supposedly meeting with Suter today which is why the plane went to Wisconsin. They are supposed to be back around 5pm.

http://kuklaskorner.com/

AND THIS!!

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#45 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

Kate: Jr. Wing Nut

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:17 PM

My hope is given the developments today that Suter is done waiting on Parise to make up his mind and in a sense, forcing his hand. If Suter signs with Detroit, all of a sudden we become even more attractive than the 90-100 million other reasons we're currently offering Zach.
It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).

#46 Din758

Din758

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:17 PM

the two Wild games I've traveled down for they announced the crowd was sold out. I saw plenty of empty seats especially in the top tier. Their fan base is annoying and think Minnesota gave hockey to the world and we bow down to them for it

Ive noticed the same thing at the Joe as well. Even during game 4 this past year I noticed some empty seats.
Crosby is a crybaby *****

#47 Dominator2005

Dominator2005

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,227 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:18 PM

IMO, Suter wants to play for the Red Wings and Parise elsewhere (see Pens) but the 2 of them would like to play together...

Suter is our 1st priority and Wings are doing everything in their power to sign him.
"Some guys dream about scoring goals, or making big saves... I swear to God I dream about kicking ass in a hockey fight - no other way to say it than I love to do it, its who I am"... Brian McGrattan

#48 dirtydangles

dirtydangles

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,734 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:18 PM

My hope is given the developments today that Suter is done waiting on Parise to make up his mind and in a sense, forcing his hand. If Suter signs with Detroit, all of a sudden we become even more attractive than the 90-100 million other reasons we're currently offering Zach.

Lets hope this is true. Suter seems more of a "no nonsense" type compared to parise who is whipped by his fiancé.

Is there a kickstarter campaign for Jakub Kindl to never play another NHL game?

#49 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,081 posts
  • Location:Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 762.20 miles from the Joe Louis Arena

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:19 PM

Ive noticed the same thing at the Joe as well. Even during game 4 this past year I noticed some empty seats.

It's paid attendance
hadthomasvokounonfortst.jpg
Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

#50 ltgator333

ltgator333

Combustion on Contact

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:21 PM

Can we just sign both Parise and Suter please! I can't take much more of this suspense and waiting. :(

I don't care who they sign with just get it done! I would like Suter in detroit!
- LT

#51 Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:22 PM

this is going to be a long hour and a half...

#52 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:22 PM

Oh puhleeeze on the fiancee thing. According to one source he hadn't talked to her recently so I'm thinking she's not exactly his #1 priority. No, it ain't always the woman's fault. ^_^

#53 blgillett

blgillett

Stevie the one and only Captian

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:23 PM

Boy I hope this is it. I can't take any more
"He was standing there like a cigar store Indian" Mickey Redmond
"Holmstrom gets more attention around the net than a pretty girl around closing time!" Mickey Redmond
IPB Image

#54 turbowhistle86

turbowhistle86

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:27 PM

***this just in***

Former Red Wing Kirk Maltby has just shot down a corporate jet over Lake Michigan registered out of the greater Pittsburg area with a Russian military-spec shoulder fired rocket launcher. Ecklund reports that he's not sure what surprises him more; the incident or the fact that Maltby actually hit his target.

#55 ogreslayer

ogreslayer

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:29 PM

***this just in***

Former Red Wing Kirk Maltby has just shot down a corporate jet over Lake Michigan registered out of the greater Pittsburg area with a Russian military-spec shoulder fired rocket launcher. Ecklund reports that he's not sure what surprises him more; the incident or the fact that Maltby actually hit his target.

I'm not surprised that Malts would hit his target. He was a 50 goal scorer in juniors after all...

#56 blgillett

blgillett

Stevie the one and only Captian

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:31 PM

IMO, Suter wants to play for the Red Wings and Parise elsewhere (see Pens) but the 2 of them would like to play together...

Suter is our 1st priority and Wings are doing everything in their power to sign him.

yup I agree with out Suter we may not make play offs
"He was standing there like a cigar store Indian" Mickey Redmond
"Holmstrom gets more attention around the net than a pretty girl around closing time!" Mickey Redmond
IPB Image

#57 Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:38 PM

Who lives close the the airport. Drive over there and wait for the plane to land with some binoculars and tell us who gets off the plane. You will make a lot of LGW.com people extremely happy.

#58 lookalive07

lookalive07

--19--

• PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:41 PM

Who lives close the the airport. Drive over there and wait for the plane to land with some binoculars and tell us who gets off the plane. You will make a lot of LGW.com people extremely happy.

Yeah, unless it's just Illitch and Chelios, then everyone on this forum will lose their damn minds, haha.

Posted Image

#59 Matt

Matt

D<[[[| x11

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,078 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:44 PM

Flight is on its way back now: http://flightaware.c...e/flight/N559LC

If I were a betting man I'd say Suter's not on that plane whether or not we signed him... They'd announce the signing, but the presser wouldn't be until Thursday at the earliest. No rush on anything (presser-wise, anyway.)

#60 Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:46 PM

Your probably right but for crying out loud, give us some news. Did they go up there just to say hi, get a final no so they could move on, so they could ink the deal.... WTH haha