• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Suter Watch: Decision today, down to Wings/Wild

Rate this topic

No problem Zach and Ryan. Don't worry about the other guys trying to make life decisions whom order dictates they do after both of you. Ah yes the ME generation once again. The best franchise in the league has made you both very fair, some might say overly so, offers to play in first class. If you can't make up your minds after knowing this day was coming for years don't expect us to anguish with you. You'll sign the paper or you won't at this point.

Either way Red Wing nation shall endure and conquer as it has for almost a century.

My thought is Suter wanted $100 mil. The Wings offered $80 mil. He called the Wings and "I want to play for Detroit but $20 mil is too much of a gap. Up it to $90 mil and I'll take it." So they did. Why haven't they announced it? If the Wings are going to sign Parise too, they're going to announce them together. Probably wishful thinking, but it does make sense.

I understand these are people's lives and the rest of their hockey playing careers pretty much, but 3 full days when you knew in advance what the money, term and likely suitors would be should be enough. The media is making these guys out to be drama queens when they really aren't, all the same a decision one way or the other would be nice.

I dont understand his agent Stirring up the hysteria by waiting exactly till the plane landed in Detroit to announce 'no' decision today.....wtf is going on!! He knew 3 hours ago bo decision so why all thef****** games????

Well tweet's saying there will be no decision for Suter today......come on! This is getting stupid! If there are 5 teams on your list, 4 of them have to move on once you decide where you are going! There are other UFA's who aren't getting calls because of this, there are millions of fans who will need blood pressure medicine now, let alone when you do decide....then there are the fans that have to make up the Hate signs to display when you visit thier arena's after you don't chose their team...

I want you to be a Red Wing...but for the love of God, CHOOSE! So everyone can move forward!!!!

...then there are the fans that have to make up the Hate signs to display when you visit thier arena's after you don't chose their team...

I can guarentee if Parise doesn't pick the Pens, he'll get booed every he touches the puck when he plays against the Pens in Pittsburgh. lol

Suter wants to play for the wings but his agent is gonna squeeze probably another 5M out of us. He'll probably meet with another team and put us through torture and then Holland will meet him and give a slight raise and the deal will be done on Friday. Suter and his agent have all the leverage even though he wants to play in Detroit he knows there is no other options on defence for the wings. Maybe if Lidstrom waited until after free agency frenzy Suter wouldn't have so much control and would have already accepted a deal. Suter is just playing the game, as annoying as it is, but I think it's clear he wants to be a Wing. Having all this uncertainty means more money for him.