• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Nyquistfan14

Tobias Enstrom

Rate this topic

If the wings strike out on Suter (which it looks like they are) what would it take to get this guy in a wings uni for next year??

I'd donate a kidney if it helped the cause. :lol:

I have mentioned before how much I love this guy, and i'd be thrilled to have him in the red and white.

I'm not sure they would let him go.

So what do you think it would take to acquire Enstrom??

Smith, another top prospect (Jarnkrok or Jurco), and a 1st at minimum.

I was hoping maybe like Franzen, 1st, and Tatar or Pulk

I doubt that cheap, other teams who lost on the Suter sweepstakes will also be bidding for Yandle and Enstrom, which will make it a sells market. On top of that unloading Franzen without getting Parise or Semin first would be pretty stupid, the Wings have not yet even replaced the production of Hudler, and dumping another 25 goals off the roster with how suspect the defense is would be very short sighted.

I'd donate a kidney if it helped the cause. :lol:

I have mentioned before how much I love this guy, and i'd be thrilled to have him in the red and white.

I'm not sure they would let him go.

I heard before from a buddy here in Winnipeg that he may be available for the right price. Not sure where he heard it from, but he's not untouchable by any means.

Well ya you are correct on dumping franzen wouldn't be smart without having the production in place before. My dream scenario (without suter obviously) would be signing semin and mueller. Trading franzen, mcDonald, tatar/pulk and a first for enstrom. I would possibly go both Tatar and pulk if need be. What would you think of that??

Well ya you are correct on dumping franzen wouldn't be smart without having the production in place before. My dream scenario (without suter obviously) would be signing semin and mueller. Trading franzen, mcDonald, tatar/pulk and a first for enstrom. I would possibly go both Tatar and pulk if need be. What would you think of that??

With their prospect pool the way it is it will definitely want Jarnkrok or Jurco and they will want NHL level talent, which means Flip or Smith most likely.

Ya that's a deal breaker then. Love enstrom but that's too much to give up for him

Enstrom is good, but he's not worth more than Filppula and Smith looks like he's gonna be a better dman. Franzen could be a straight 1 for 1, if not then add a 2nd round pick or Pulkkinen. I watched about 50 Jets games last year and while Enstrom is a really good dman, he's not worth what some of you guys are proposing in the trade.

Enstrom is good, but he's not worth more than Filppula and Smith looks like he's gonna be a better dman. Franzen could be a straight 1 for 1, if not then add a 2nd round pick or Pulkkinen. I watched about 50 Jets games last year and while Enstrom is a really good dman, he's not worth what some of you guys are proposing in the trade.

The most I would go is franzen, 1st, and pulk or Tatar. If they don't take that then i walk away