• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Tim.D

Zach Parise agrees to 13-year, $98-mil deal with Wild

Rate this topic

I f***in HATE Parise now. Not for signing in Minny but for taking Suter's ass with him. f*** YOU ZACH!!

esteef

This is almost as *** as when Kariya and Selanne both signed in Colorado, just to be together.

Wow, you can't even say that word here anymore? :whatsthat:

Edited by GMRwings1983

"I need to ask my wife" Yeah right, more like "I need to talk Suter into not signing with Detroit". JERK!!!

esteef

Yeah, Suter can't think for himself apparently.

I don't want to wish serious injury on Parise, but I will anyway.

Guest Heaten

Dustin Leed ‏@D_LEED

RT @TIOPS_DePaoli: Can confirm Parise decision came down to Min and New Jersey. If Suter were to pick Detroit, he was headed back to Jersey

This is almost as *** as when Kariya and Selanne both signed in Colorado, just to be together.

I remember when they signed for Colorado and teh interwebz went into meltdown - give them the Stanley Cup now etc. I also remember when Hatcher signed for Detroit....

Parise and Suter may make Minnesota the dominant team of the next 10 years - or they may turn into a 200 million dollar millstone.

I understand people are disappointed we didn't land either of these two players, but too many of you are absolutely overreacting. We didn't sign a couple of hockey players, it's not like the President was just shot. The amount of teeth-gnashing, wailing, hair-pulling, and manic frenzy is disproportionate to the event.

Everyone just calm the hell down.

I understand people are disappointed we didn't land either of these two players, but too many of you are absolutely overreacting. We didn't sign a couple of hockey players, it's not like the President was just shot. The amount of teeth-gnashing, wailing, hair-pulling, and manic frenzy is disproportionate to the event.

Everyone just calm the hell down.

SIMMA DON NA!!!

I remember when they signed for Colorado and teh interwebz went into meltdown - give them the Stanley Cup now etc. I also remember when Hatcher signed for Detroit....

Parise and Suter may make Minnesota the dominant team of the next 10 years - or they may turn into a 200 million dollar millstone.

These two signings won't make Minn dominant. That team has other issues they still need to address.

I for one am not hating on either of these two players. It's their lives and they can do what ever the hell they want to do.

All this does is put a lot of pressure on Holland. Now teams can ask for a little bit more in return come trade talk.

Depending on the PHX owner outcome Kenny should go for Doan. A 2 year $10M contract, we have money to spend.

Guest Shoreline

With the money he was wanting, especially thef****** ridicuulous contract length, I'm glad he signed elsewhere.

Edited by Shoreline