Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

We Need to Trade

Rate this topic

You dream too small.

With just a few trades:

Weber - Suter

Chara - Yandle

Karlsson - Byfuglien .... damn straight!

Sutter can S my D

Doan won't come here. If he leaves Pheonix, it will be for a run at the cup. I'd say that's why he's waiting. To see who's the most appealing when the dust settles, as it has today.

Wings are too far off from a cup run to attract Doan.

I think Holland would give too good a pitch. I don't think Doan could say no to Holland... Just like Suter can't say no to Parise... or Parise's wife... or Parise's parents

sign Quincey, trade for either Nash or Ryan and sign one of Doan or Semin. Our D is not that bad as we picture it to be.

Kronwall-White

Ericsson-Quincey

Smith - Kindl

yes, guys need to step in. However, Nashville waited some years for Weber and Suter to become what they are now.

Having good offensive team never hurts, especially, if we can ice Dats, Zetter, Fil, Ryan (or Semin), Doan and Franzen as our top-6 with Bert-Helm-Cleary as our third line. At least we'll be excited during the regular season. Play-offs is a different story but then there is always a chance Gary steps in and decide on the champ irrespoective of how strong we are. Just like in 2009.

LA won the Cup with Willie Mitchell on D every night.

Detroit's d isn't that bad.

It just looks even worse when you subtract Lidstrom and Stuart.

This is what I'm saying. We are finally expierencing youth injection in Kindl/Smith/Quicey and the fans seems so afraid about it. At least we ungraded goaltending a bit, adress offense now.

So...we're all pretty keen on Yandle, yes?

Is he officially on the block?

He was at the draft, but no one is sure now. If I was the Coyotes GM, Yandles stock would never be higher

Guest Crymson

Should have done it during the deadline probably.

Remind me of who was available at the deadline.

Guest Crymson

Whatever I haven't been this irritated with sports since the Jim Joyce debocle. Trade for Ryan trade for Bogosian trade for anyone who gives a flying frick

Believe it or not, trades do have the capacity to make teams worse rather than better.

He was at the draft, but no one is sure now. If I was the Coyotes GM, Yandles stock would never be higher

Sell the farm!! Make him a deal he can't refuse. Get rid of the dead weight on forwards and give us room for nicer signings on the forward position. It cuts the fat and gives us room to grow. Flippula, Franzen, Mursak, Cleary, Emmerton, Tatar all on the trading block

Guest Crymson

Too bad Kenny didn't think of throwing a 2nd round pick to the Ducks for Lubomir Vishnovsky like the Islanders did. Point man on the PP, done. Next?

Are you sure that the Ducks would have made that deal with the Wings?

apparently a deal was close with yandle on june 22

http://bleacherrepor...ng-keith-yandle

Bleacher Report is neither a reliable source nor a valid one.

Edited by Crymson

Don't know if you don't try...I'd have rather thrown a 1st round pick for him than for Kyle Quincey. Kenny needs to turn over a few rocks and make stuff happen.

Guest Crymson

Don't know if you don't try...I'd have rather thrown a 1st round pick for him than for Kyle Quincey. Kenny needs to turn over a few rocks and make stuff happen.

What makes you think that the Ducks would have considered trading him to the Wings, a successful team whom they play often and with whom they've a good deal of animosity? As things stand, they traded him to the Islanders, who are in another conference, whom the Ducks do not play often, whom the Ducks do not have any sort of rivalry with, and who are so bad of a team that the addition of Visnovsky will make little difference in their fortunes.

seriously guys,don't freak out here. Parise and Suter were both grossly overpaid. We are lucky to have lost this battle. A trade for Nash would be the best thing possible at this juncture. Frantzen,Tatar,and a couple of firsts?

Really, D men are priority one. Don't overpay for Carle, better to trade for someone at this point.

i know its far fetched and it wont happen but anyways ...

evander kane and bogosian for franzen quincey and tatar

keith yandle for kindl,nyquist and a 1st

bobby ryan for filppula ,emmerton and pulkkinen

brunner datsyuk ryan

zetterberg kane bertuzzi

eaves helm samuelsson

cleary abdelkader tootoo

yandle kronwall

white ericsson

bogosian smith

I need to hear a positive rumour about what Holland is looking at. I'm predicting he got right back to work after the news of Suter and Parise reunion but we need some rumours to speculate on. The news stung last night when all signs were pointing at the Wild signing but now I'm excited and want to see Holland make some moves