• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

We Need to Trade

Rate this topic

So Yandle seems to be the logical move here. The Yotes have OEL and Runblad young and making ELC money while Yandle is at 5 million for a few years. 5 million seems good.

Honestly if they dont do something drastic this offseason or next that playoff streak is looking glum. If they cant get another Yandle type dman, then they need to load the bottom lines with fast, young forecheckers to turn the game into more of a dump and chase style, and then try to trade for some young talent like Ryan up front.

With the serious amount of forwards though, us wings fans are in for an active and rumour filled offseason

Keep in mind the Yotes need to hit the cap floor

Needing to hit the cap floor might mean they take Filppulas contract and someone like Ericcson/Quincey. Flips will be done next season so no long term commited money but still a high enough salary to help get them to the cap floor.

The yotes dont want money locked up in one guy like that I dont think when hes not even their number 1 guy

Needing to hit the cap floor might mean they take Filppulas contract and someone like Ericcson/Quincey. Flips will be done next season so no long term commited money but still a high enough salary to help get them to the cap floor.

The yotes dont want money locked up in one guy like that I dont think when hes not even their number 1 guy

Doubt we'll be trading our few remaining defensemen. Out forwards/prospects/picks are what we have, and not so much of it is enticing.

We need to make a trade. Or two.

Thoughts. Ideas. Angles. Go.

I agree we do need a trade we need at least one D-man and 2 wouldn't hurt and it would also help to get a scoring forward

I'm gonna suggest this again. I know people won't like it because they want immediate help, but they also don't want to give up Fil in a trade (which won't happen when trading for a top dman).

I think we should try inquiring about David Rundblad. He is young and inexperienced but would be a great partner for Smith for years to come. He would cost less the Yandle for sure.

Thoughts?

I'm gonna suggest this again. I know people won't like it because they want immediate help, but they also don't want to give up Fil in a trade (which won't happen when trading for a top dman).

I think we should try inquiring about David Rundblad. He is young and inexperienced but would be a great partner for Smith for years to come. He would cost less the Yandle for sure.

Thoughts?

I say trade for karlsson out of ottawa.

im thinking jay bouwmeester could be a good deal for us he wont cost us as much to get as it would for yandle and yes i know hes got a high salary but at least its for only 2 years

the good about doing this trade would be his short term contract , the fact that he can play 25 minutes a night, his size 6'4 214, 28 yrs old and i think he can get back to 40+ pts here with our system and being surrounded by better players , he's always been on god awful teams his career , florida and calgary .... i really think if he would come here he would be so excited and feel rejuvenated and he would surprise

bouwmeester quincey

kronwall smith

ericsson white

I think we should just sign Semin and try and trade for a defenseman. These Dmen are taking owners to the woodshed. I wouldn't even be opposed to going the guys we have. It's obvious our D is not going to be that good but we can at least have some sort of strength on this team. Any trade should in my opinion involve White/Kindl, Abdelkader, and Franzen. In order to get a good defenseman.

I would love to get either Enstrom or Yandle. The real question is what is it going to take to get one of or someone like these guys.

I think Holland is probably close to ditching plan B and on his way to plan C. I just don't lose guys like Nyquist and Smith.

MLive reports Doans agent has contacted the Wings a few times already.

http://mobile.mlive....ntguid=zH31wca5

HELLL YEAH!!!!

im thinking jay bouwmeester could be a good deal for us he wont cost us as much to get as it would for yandle and yes i know hes got a high salary but at least its for only 2 years

the good about doing this trade would be his short term contract , the fact that he can play 25 minutes a night, his size 6'4 214, 28 yrs old and i think he can get back to 40+ pts here with our system and being surrounded by better players , he's always been on god awful teams his career , florida and calgary .... i really think if he would come here he would be so excited and feel rejuvenated and he would surprise

bouwmeester quincey

kronwall smith

ericsson white

He might have size but he doesn't use it.

Edited by dragonballgtz

HELLL YEAH!!!!

He might have size but he doesn't use it.

lidstrom didnt hit either , i he might do good here might be worth it at this point

considering how stupid jay feaster has been what do you think we can give up to calgary for bouwmeester?? i think they might wanna get rid of him and his high salary

kindl,emmerton and landon ferraro??? he's been so dumb you think he'd take it?

that being said im sure theyd notice emmerton got 6 goals on detroit in the 4th line iand think he can get over 10 on calgary which im sure he might

anyways not saying that offer could be done for bouwmeester but considering how dumb feaster has been ....

Guest Crymson

I agree we do need a trade we need at least one D-man and 2 wouldn't hurt and it would also help to get a scoring forward

That would be a tall order for any GM to accomplish without giving away quite a bit in the process. Suggestions, please.

that being said im sure theyd notice emmerton got 6 goals on detroit in the 4th line iand think he can get over 10 on calgary which im sure he might

I'm pretty sure that if we're all aware of how useless Emmerton is, the GMs know it too.

That would be a tall order for any GM to accomplish without giving away quite a bit in the process. Suggestions, please.

I'm pretty sure that if we're all aware of how useless Emmerton is, the GMs know it too.

It may be a tall order but even if we resign Q we still are one defense man short so we have to add one we have to many forwards so we have to dump a few of them

Sign Semin, Sign Doan, Sign Mueller...

Trades:

to ANA : Val Filppula, Tomas Tatar, Jan Mursak, Justin Abdelkader, 2nd round pick

to DET : Bobby Ryan

and

to PHX : Johan Franzine, Joakim Andersson, Dan Cleary, Kyle Quincey, 2nd round pick

to DET : Keith Yandle

FORWARDS

Alexander Semin ($4.000m) / Pavel Datsyuk ($6.700m) / Shane Doan ($5.000m)

Bobby Ryan ($5.100m) / Henrik Zetterberg ($6.083m) / Damien Brunner ($1.350m)

Mikael Samuelsson ($3.000m) / Peter Mueller ($3.500m) / Todd Bertuzzi ($2.075m)

Jordin Tootoo ($1.900m) / Darren Helm ($2.125m) / Gustav Nyquist ($0.875m)

Drew Miller ($0.838m) / Patrick Eaves ($1.200m) /

DEFENSEMEN

Niklas Kronwall ($4.750m) / Keith Yandle ($5.250m)

Ian White ($2.875m) / Brendan Smith ($0.875m)

Jakub Kindl ($0.883m) / Jonathan Ericsson ($3.250m)

Ryan Sproul ($0.925m) /

GOALTENDERS

Jimmy Howard ($2.250m)

Jonas Gustavsson ($1.500m)

EDIT: If they'd take Kindl instead of Quincey, that's even better, but doubt they would...

Edited by LeftWinger

FIREPOWAH!

Gimmus sum Nash.

I wont miss Mr. Stop Inside the Blue Line and Cough up the Puck. or Mr. I don't know if I wanna show up tonight. Only thing off limits should be Smith. Couple of 1st's wont really hurt anyway. If we're gonna worry about 1st round picks then we may as well tank it for 5 years and hope some young studs can be drafted while suck. Drafting 25-30th is like kissing your sister.

before anyone jumps on me about Tatar, remember there is still Jurco, Jarnkrok, Pulkkinen, Nyquist and Sheahan...not to mention soon, Frk, Atahanasiou, and Bodin (who I think will surprise everyone!) We have an expendable prospect or two up front...utilizing Andersson, Mursak and Tatar in a trade won't be the end of the world...

Edited by LeftWinger