• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
13dangledangle

Semin

Rate this topic

Guest Hatethedrake!

Right now I am thinking Kenny trades Nyquist for Bouwmeester. Sign Semin. We would look much better than we do now IMO...

CAPGEEK.COM USER GENERATED ROSTER

My Custom Lineup

FORWARDS

Valtteri Filppula ($3.000m) / Pavel Datsyuk ($6.700m) / Alexander Semin ($4.500m)

Mikael Samuelsson ($3.000m) / Henrik Zetterberg ($6.083m) / Johan Franzen ($3.955m)

Danny Cleary ($2.800m) / Darren Helm ($2.125m) / Todd Bertuzzi ($2.075m)

Patrick Eaves ($1.200m) / Justin Abdelkader ($1.800m) / Jordin Tootoo ($1.900m)

Drew Miller ($0.838m) / Damien Brunner ($1.350m)

DEFENSEMEN

Jay Bouwmeester ($6.680m) / Ian White ($2.875m)

Niklas Kronwall ($4.750m) / Jonathan Ericsson ($3.250m)

Brendan Smith ($0.875m) / Kyle Quincey ($3.250m)

Jakub Kindl ($0.883m)

GOALTENDERS

Jimmy Howard ($2.250m)

Jonas Gustavsson ($1.500m)

------

CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)

(these totals are compiled without the bonus cushion)

SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $67,638,712; BONUSES: $425,000

CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $2,561,288

this guy is a disgrace to hockey, sad that people will accept this for a few goals.

Both of ur videos prove one thing first is he got hit in the head second he's a scorer not affraid to throw a punch. Let me repeat myself so it makes sence he's a scorer I.e. wat the wings need that isn't afrraid to put in the physical aspect of hockey. Maybe you could've chose better clips.

Guest Heaten

The slap fight is hilarious. Do people really want him on this team? He has way too many issues and is a cancer. I sure hope Holland avoids him.

Yea I second both of u I have mixed feelings towards this guy sounds like he could be the next hossa u kno might play might not but short term to prove he's ready for our kind of team great ifhe works out then sign up for full time but make him prove it that should be our selling point to him.

If Semin is the last option left, than it will be ok if we get him short term and hopefully without overpayment.

Semin offered 5 years and $7.5 million, Holland overpaid, fire him.

Don't get Semin, Holland is a failure, fire him.

Seems like a no win scenario to me.

Semin can make 10 million in the KHL.

Can you imagine the amount of lazy a line with both Franzen and Semin would have? Thats a whole lot of lazy.

that sucks,but can you imagine Pavs centering that line with a couple of 30 goal scorers on the wings :)

that sucks,but can you imagine Pavs centering that line with a couple of 30 goal scorers on the wings :)

I think that is just what we need. I am affraid with the lack of effort our team was showing at times last year bringing in Semin is a huge risk. Has to be a short term for the right $

Semin offered 5 years and $7.5 million, Holland overpaid, fire him.

Don't get Semin, Holland is a failure, fire him.

Seems like a no win scenario to me.

Semin can make 10 million in the KHL.

Holland Signs Semin 4 years 20 million. Holland keeps his job and Dats has his wingman.

Both of ur videos prove one thing first is he got hit in the head second he's a scorer not affraid to throw a punch. Let me repeat myself so it makes sence he's a scorer I.e. wat the wings need that isn't afrraid to put in the physical aspect of hockey. Maybe you could've chose better clips.

ahahhahaahahhaha, you are clueless about hockey. wow. :lol:

Why do we compare every mediocre or declining player that comes to this team to Dan Cleary, are comfortable with the "reclamation project" stamp, and so confident we can fix things in our system and dressing room, BUT Semin, a player with tremendous skill who didn't get along the greatest on a young team like Washington is beyond repair?

Why talk about Semin anyway. Holland couldn't sign a leaf to a tree....Nyuk Nyuk.....heck a better reclamation project woulda been Wolski and at only 600k. I hear his work ethic sucks but he likes to party, someone could mention to him a Stanley Cup Party lasts 4 months or so....

Holland Signs Semin 4 years 20 million. Holland keeps his job and Dats has his wingman.

Let me know when you wake up from that dream. No way he signs for $4 million more than Hudler. Especially when he has a $10 million dollar offer per year in the KHL.

Why talk about Semin anyway. Holland couldn't sign a leaf to a tree....Nyuk Nyuk.....heck a better reclamation project woulda been Wolski and at only 600k. I hear his work ethic sucks but he likes to party, someone could mention to him a Stanley Cup Party lasts 4 months or so....

Yeah, but he has to work for that party.