• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
13dangledangle

Semin

Rate this topic

If this has to be merged feel free I couldn't really see a spot for it, yet it could have gone anywhere...But seriously are the Wings in on Semin or not, I saw on Semins twitter that he had a contract announcement to make but nothing since.

In the end I don't really care who it is as long as if feels like were trying to do something, but I do feel Semin would be dyno with Dats...

I think Semin for 4 years at a decent cap hit is a better option than 98 million for 13 years for Parise. If Semin didn't pan out in Detroit, there are teams that would take him on in a trade if the term isn't too crazy. Low risk, high reward IMO. I think him playing with Datsyuk would be great. If not, trade him toa team who needs to hit the cap floor in the off season and get assests for him.

At least signing Semin would leave the Wings with their own assets to trade for a d man.

Who cares about 4 years. The guys one of the most talented players in the NHL! Give him 4 years 6-6.5 mill per and call it a day. It's free agency your gonna have to overpay to get. There's no way we should be thinking trade for Nash or Ryan we need d-man like enstrom, and yandle. Just get it done Kenny and stop wasting cap space by not using it.

Pitt only offered $4.5 m x 4 years? We could, and should beat that. Do it, Kenny.

Not a huge fan of Semin, but I do believe Datsyuk could change things around. And with the state of our D right now, we're going to need all the offense we can get. Not to mention its better to add than trade assets for different.

I'm not opposed to this, but I'd feel better if we were talking about a defenseman right now. We have forwards coming out of places where forwards have no business being in the first place.

From the hockeyyInsiderr

Hockeyy Insiderr@HockeyyInsiderr

More on Semin: #RedWings also still very much in. Vision of Datsyuk having career changing influence on Alex. Expect them to up offer.

=> PIT offered 18 Mill / 4 yrs

HockeyyInsiderr is a complete and total fraud. He has absolutely zero sources other than s*** he makes up in his own head or things that were already reported on. No one give that douchebag the time of day.

As for Semin, I think it's a must that we sign him

Could be good, but really we need Defense bad, I hope it's not the only things we're looking into.

I am sure it isn't but with close to 17mil to spend 5 a year isn't much plus there aren't any dmen out there in fa that are going to cost a lot. Any top 4 is gonna have to come through trade which will be close to no change in cap space.

Could be good, but really we need Defense bad, I hope it's not the only things we're looking into.

This is why we need to add forwards via free agency and d-men through trades. I think we have to get semin or this season is gonna be a complete wash! (sick of Pav carrying garbage for 82+ games every season)

HockeyyInsiderr is a complete and total fraud. He has absolutely zero sources other than s*** he makes up in his own head or things that were already reported on. No one give that douchebag the time of day.

As for Semin, I think it's a must that we sign him

I agree, if you throw enough mud at a wall something is bound to stick.

Yesss. I want semin with Pav so bad. I'd take him over parise

Well, you don't have a choice now do you? :P

I would say Detroit has a very good shot at Semin....but I haven't heard anything going on with Holland for 24 hours now....what is up I wonder? I know he has to wait until the 9th for Doan to decide...sure glad he wants to come here! Doan and Semin FTW!

BTW, if Semin signs here and stays healthy, he will outscore Parise....hell he nearly did last year...Semin had .7 PPG and Parise had .8 PPG... I would call Semin at $4M a hell of a steal compared to Parise at $7.5M...

He gets a bad rap... but I think he's a more solid hockey player than most and Datsyuk and him had great chemistry at the Worlds... Sign him up 5 years @ 5.5 cap hit per. I bet he just wants term over money right now (security).

I have faith that Datsyuk will change his attitude, if not in the long-term, at least immediately in his first few seasons, which is what we need: scoring until the defense gets fixed.

Skeptical about Semin, but with Pavel, anything is pasha-ble (get it?)