• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bring Back The Bruise Bros

John Scott Signs With Buffalo

Rate this topic

This guy is one tough customer, save for McGrattan and Steve MacIntyre I see no one being able to handle him, great signing for the Sabres.

That's why we should have gotten him.

May as well add some excitement to the JLA. Same stale lineup, plus a Tootoo and Scott to make games somewhat entertaining. God knows we have the cap space, now that we've been shot down by the two douches.

May as well add some excitement to the JLA. Same stale lineup, plus a Tootoo and Scott to make games somewhat entertaining. God knows we have the cap space, now that we've been shot down by the two douches.

There are still a few enforcers left in free agency, but we've got too many bottom 6 players as it is. Jay Rosehill comes to mind.

The giant dunce and the midget dunce. In honesty i woudl take tootoo over scott, scott doesn't even hit much, just fights, even though andy sutton can't fight i would take him and his size for his death checks alone.