• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Datsyukian-Deke

Doan staying in PHX 4 yrs $21.2 mill

Rate this topic

Not even close for Ryan.

hahahah not even close?? how do you figure?

If you compare flips and ryans numbers they are not that far off. and flip has better playoff numbers. and this is

then you add in Mursak/Tatar/2nd round???

Edited by hillbillywingsfan

Helene St. James@HeleneStJames

Terry Bross, agent for UFA F Shane Doan, tells Detroit Free Press: "Shane has interest in Detroit." Has heard from Wings today.

I would say this is very interesting! I hope Holland doesn't low ball him.....

Not even close for Ryan.

Sorry....how about Datsyuk/Zettterberg/Filppula/Smith/ Seven 1st round picks....

If they get Doan, could you imagine the energy this line would have?

Doan - Helm - Tootoo

They'd probably never assemble that line, but yikes!

He is over 35 that is when Kenny over pays so no worries there...

Well in this case, that would be good! Kubina is next....I have no doubt...

If they get Doan, could you imagine the energy this line would have?

Doan - Helm - Tootoo

They'd probably never assemble that line, but yikes!

Well in this case, that would be good! Kubina is next....I have no doubt...

With the pimping his agent's been doing, he will make 4.5-5.5 million dollars... he IS a third line player, but he will be PAID like a 1st liner.

$5.5M per for 3 years....I will take it...he will be on the 1st or 2nd line here....

No multiyear contracts for anymore 35+ players.

Sorry....how about Datsyuk/Zettterberg/Filppula/Smith/ Seven 1st round picks....

Not even close... haven't you heard, Ryan is the bestest player ever!

Real talk: Ducks have said they won't trade Ryan unless they're offered something that blows them away. Won't happen. Ryan isn't worth much more than Fil/Franzen + a prospect/pick. Someone else said it somewhere, Ryan doesn't do much other than score, but he's not criticized for it because he's north-american.

Shane Doan's agent, Terry Bross, said not only have #Blackhawks contacted them, but also that Doan has interest in joining Hawks.

BLAH!!!! Don't do it Shane!

Please let them do this and play 6 million to do it.

I don't really see the Hawks being willing to outbid anyone for Doan. Of course they checked into it, you'd be dumb not to. But they're stacked up front and could better use the money to shore up a weak defense and goaltending situation.

Shane Doan's agent, Terry Bross, said not only have #Blackhawks contacted them, but also that Doan has interest in joining Hawks.

BLAH!!!! Don't do it Shane!

This is nonsense. According to his agent everyone is interested and on Doan's short list.

I don't really see the Hawks being willing to outbid anyone for Doan. Of course they checked into it, you'd be dumb not to. But they're stacked up front and could better use the money to shore up a weak defense and goaltending situation.

Exactly why I want them to get Doan, they have a terrible goaltending tandem and a defense that features Oduya, as their #3 defenseman.

The Detroit Red Wings wasted no time reaching out to Shane Doan in hopes of luring him to Detroit.

“They’ve shown interest,” Terry Bross, Doan’s agent, told the Free Press today. “I’ve gotten a voicemail from them that I have to return.”

Bross said he anticipates knowing this afternoon where the Phoenix Coyotes stand in regard to the issues surrounding ownership and their arena in Glendale, Ariz. If that isn’t cleared up, Bross said “we’ll start to accept offers tomorrow” for the longtime Coyote.

The Wings appear to have a lead.

“Yeah, I think Shane has interest in Detroit,” Bross said. “That would be fair to say.”

Doan, 35, became an unrestricted free agent July 1, but the lifelong Jets/Coyotes franchise player would prefer to stay in Phoenix. If he doesn’t get the sense the Coyotes will be able to stay put, he’s said he’ll consider going elsewhere.

http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/tmr/comments/st._james_red_wings_have_contacted_shane_doan/

Sounds interesting to me!

Edited by LeftWinger

Doan's agent sure likes to tweet.

Not even close... haven't you heard, Ryan is the bestest player ever!

Real talk: Ducks have said they won't trade Ryan unless they're offered something that blows them away. Won't happen. Ryan isn't worth much more than Fil/Franzen + a prospect/pick. Someone else said it somewhere, Ryan doesn't do much other than score, but he's not criticized for it because he's north-american.

Well can we all agree that trading for a forward would be truly retarded given the situation were in?

Exactly why I want them to get Doan, they have a terrible goaltending tandem and a defense that features Oduya, as their #3 defenseman.

Right, I understand your logic there, but in actuality I think that in the long run it's better for us to have a solid top six than it is for the Blackhawks to have a weak defense. I think it's bad form to bank our success on another team's weaknesses.

Right, I understand your logic there, but in actuality I think that in the long run it's better for us to have a solid top six than it is for the Blackhawks to have a weak defense. I think it's bad form to bank our success on another team's weaknesses.

I think for 5.5 million over 3 years like some people want makes Detroit weaker. If any other team does sign him though I'd want it to be Chicago, because of the position it puts them in.

I think for 5.5 million over 3 years like some people want makes Detroit weaker. If any other team does sign him though I'd want it to be Chicago, because of the position it puts them in.

Well it may put Chicago in a position of no cap, but it makes them better than Detroit....Detroit has $16M in cap, spending $5.5M of it on Doan will not make them weaker...it makes them better....30-40 goals better too! Also, Holland will be ditching some salary too with all the forwards...

Well it may put Chicago in a position of no cap, but it makes them better than Detroit....Detroit has $16M in cap, spending $5.5M of it on Doan will not make them weaker...it makes them better....30-40 goals better too! Also, Holland will be ditching some salary too with all the forwards...

Doan has never had more than 31 goals, and that was 5 seasons ago, Doan would be a 22/48 player in Detroit based upon is stat regression over the last 5 season.