• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johnz96

Hockey Prospectus

Rate this topic

I think this is pretty comprehensive. I'd say most of our prospects have high end potential missing likely one element that they need to work on to make the nhl. Even though they were drafted later, they were bargains because they were passed over due to lack of weight or needed to work on skating but are very skilled in their own respects and can work on those things. Now we are seeing them put up big points and succeed at their respective levels of play because they work on their weaknesses.

Excellent news. But how prestigious is this site?

I've used this website before in the past. Not sure what the guys credentials are but I always tend to agree with his evaluations so he must be at least semi-legit

I think this is pretty comprehensive. I'd say most of our prospects have high end potential missing likely one element that they need to work on to make the nhl. Even though they were drafted later, they were bargains because they were passed over due to lack of weight or needed to work on skating but are very skilled in their own respects and can work on those things. Now we are seeing them put up big points and succeed at their respective levels of play because they work on their weaknesses.

We keep drafting a lot of these boom or bust guys....they could never get big enough, theyre injury problems could stop them from going pro....but if they do put on the weight and the injuries don't hold them back, WHOA were going to have some talented guys on this team. These last couple of drafts have been absolute robbery by the wings. Frk and Jurco in the 2nd round???? Not sure if the wings are amazing at drafting or the other 29 teams are just retarded lol. Jurco and Athanasiou had the best hands in their respective classes and we managed to get both of them, couldn't believe it when it happened.

that cant be right Parise and Suter went to the Wild because they have the greatest prospect corps ever. theres no way the Wings can have better prospects :sarcasm:

nope, they went there because their respective v.a.g.i.n.a's quiffed and the sound it made was unmistakeable. Minne-squish-sota. that is to say their women both put on farmer Ryan's coveralls and started driving the tractors over a state and the boys had no choice but to sign with an awesome hockey team that has super nice jerseys and Dany F'n Heatley! aka, the team designated driver. :tease:

Edited by Z Winged Dangler

nope, they went there because their respective v.a.g.i.n.a's quiffed and the sound it made was unmistakeable. Minne-squish-sota. that is to say their women both put on farmer Ryan's coveralls and started driving the tractors over a state and the boys had no choice but to sign with an awesome hockey team that has super nice jerseys and Dany F'n Heatley! aka, the team designated driver. :tease:

Oh, designated driver. I thought you said designated diver & was all...Wait! Shouldn't that be Devin Setoguchi?

Oh, designated driver. I thought you said designated diver & was all...Wait! Shouldn't that be Devin Setoguchi?

technically it should be anyone but Heatley lol. and yes if it was about diving, the gooch would get that award.

Edited by Z Winged Dangler