• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Shaman

PK Subban for Flippula and Tatar?

Rate this topic

The Montreal http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23Canadiens'>#Canadiens have agreed to a sign and trade involving PK Subban. Subban will be dealt to the http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23RedWings'>#RedWings for Filppula and Tatar.

Rumor Per Insiders (possibly Dreger), What do you think?

This was meant to be in the rumor section, I apologize for misposting it in the main section.

Edited by Matt

The Montreal #Canadiens have agreed to a sign and trade involving PK Subban. Subban will be dealt to the #RedWings for Filppula and Tatar.

Rumor Per Insiders (possibly Dreger), What do you think?

been suggesting to my friends for a while that hes the most and best likely dman target. Hope he is humbled by all the classy detroit players and management and acts properly.

Where is the link from dregger?

Edited by Probie

been suggesting to my friends for a while that hes the most and best likely dman target. Hope he is humbled by all the classy detroit players and management and acts properly.

Where is the link from dregger?

I think it was Pierre McGuire ‏@pierremcguire_ (verified) trolling now. Same format as Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger_

PS this should have been (and was meant to be in) the rumor section Any admin if you'd be so kind.

Edited by Shaman464

this is a cruel joke. where is 'report abuse' button?

If you read the OP you'd know I was trying to post this in the rumor section. Again I apologize.

I would be okay with this. Sucks to lose Flippula but acquiring D is a lot harder than replacing forwards and our offence is already one of the better offences in the league. I'd rather trade Mursak than Tatar though. Subban would fit in nicely about as good of a Rafalski replacement as we could find. Hits, great skater, great shooter, offensively minded.....bad defensively, but brought in this system he would improve as a player. We need people that get under the opposing players skin. Just don't let him do interviews. I could also see a rift between him and babcock. He is the kind of guy who would take it personally to see our stars like Datsyuk and Zetterberg getting cheap shotted though. I would like this trade to happen the more I think of it

If you read the OP you'd know I was trying to post this in the rumor section. Again I apologize.

no offense meant toward you whatsoever. i was trying to be sarcastic :)

What is wrong with everyone on here?! Everyone keeps saying that we need a top-pairing defenseman/grit/toughness/someone who will fight, but when they see a trade that brings us one, they complain about losing Filppula?! I love Filppula, but if losing him meant bringing in Subban (or anyone of that caliber) I would jump for joy!

We have people in our system coming up who can replace Filppula. We don't have anyone besides for Smith who can step up into a top pairing spot anytime soon, if ever. We can sign Semin or Doan and easily replace Filppulas production.

Frustrating to say the least....