• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Shaman

PK Subban for Flippula and Tatar?

Rate this topic

Subban would be a great acqusition, but no way in hell at that price... how about Quincey's right's for Subban's rights straight up... that's more accurate... at MOST go something like Quincey and Mursak... no way in hell is he worth Flip, let alone Flip AND Tatar, regardless of his upside, or age... I like Subban a lot, but he is not a number one, and thus would not (and should not) command what a top 2 dman would...

I thought the Canadiens said straight up that they weren't going to deal Subban. They weren't even going to consider it. Which is wierd because I also heard hes a big locker room cancer.

I have not heard anyone give an actual reason for not wanting subban aside from an unverified claim that he is locker room cancer. I don't think it's going to happen, but I'd be delighted to have subban. He still hasn't hit his prime.

Fake account. That's fine. Don't want Subban at the expense of Filp, anyhow.

I just don't want Subban. He's arrogant and not very good defensively. Good shot and quick, but needs to grow up big time and he'd have to learn his place good and quick in Detroit. Do not want his BS, especially not for Flip.

I really hope this isn't true. I can't stand him. And not in the way where I hate him on other teams but like him on our team like Tootoo. Straight up just don't like this guy, especially for losing Flip who could be traded for a much better player like Bogozian or Yandle

Subban is YOUNG. He is immature and needs to grow up, but entirely too fresh in his NHL career to label him as a locker room cancer. Patrick Kane is a twerp but even he's starting to somewhat come around and act like a professional. I stress "starting to" before the comments start pouring in. :lol:

Fact is the kid is skilled, plays a rough game, and could be terrifying on a line with Kronwall for opposing teams to play against. I think a lot of highlights that showed him this past season were showing the negative and it really doesn't reflect his overall potential. You can't really judge any player on Montreal considering the fiasco of a season they just went through, that team is a disaster and being a rookie going into a situation like that can't be positive.

Rumor, faked tweeting, whatever it is, i'm in favor of Subban as a long term option on our D line.

I really hope this isn't true. I can't stand him. And not in the way where I hate him on other teams but like him on our team like Tootoo. Straight up just don't like this guy, especially for losing Flip who could be traded for a much better player like Bogozian or Yandle

Lol Bogozian would be MAD :P But he'll never be traded. As for Subban, regardless of 'talent' or 'potential', we wont give up someone who's name was thrown around the locker room in future captain's talks (apparently) for someone who in all public knowledge is immature and a cancer (again, apparently)

Rather get rid of Francine for pretty much any player that cares enough about his mates to play with some pride in his game.

That prideless player is still our best scorer and was a huge part of our last cup... but yes let's ship him for anybody, that sound like a great idea.

I doubt that this will happen, but it would be awesome. For those of you who don't want subban because he's cocky, that's jus ridiculous. His on ice production is what matters, nothing else. Patrick eaves is cocky as hell. He walks into restaurants and says "hey, I'm Patrick eaves the hockey player". So unless you have legitimate complaints about subban's play, give it a rest.

Edited by The Greek

I wouldn't mind this move, as long as we add some more depth up front (top 6).... Losing Flip is unfortunate, but may be a necessary evil to improve our blueline. Having Subban, who is still quite young, along with Smith for years to come could be pretty nice. It also adds some more edge to our play going forward.

Would I rather we get Yandle, sure, but that cost may be way too high.

Franzen-Datsyuk-Brunner

Nyquist-Zetterberg-Samuelsson

Cleary-Helm-Eaves

Bertuzzi-Abdelkader-Tootoo

Miller

Kronwall - Subban

Quincey - White

Ericsson - Smith

Kindl

Howard

Gustavsson

Edited by SwedeLundin77

I wouldn't mind this move, as long as we add some more depth up front (top 6).... Losing Flip is unfortunate, but may be a necessary evil to improve our blueline. Having Subban, who is still quite young, along with Smith for years to come could be pretty nice. It also adds some more edge to our play going forward.

Would I rather we get Yandle, sure, but that cost may be way too high.

Franzen-Datsyuk-Brunner

Nyquist-Zetterberg-Samuelsson

Cleary-Helm-Eaves

Bertuzzi-Abdelkader-Tootoo

Miller

Kronwall - Subban

Quincey - White

Ericsson - Smith

Kindl

Howard

Gustavsson

If we went into the playoffs with this team, I'd be terrified...

If we went into the playoffs with this team, I'd be terrified...

Why? It's not the best team, but hell - look at LA, they didn't have some superstar team and their defense is no better than our defense RIGHT NOW. The measure of success in the playoffs does not come down to us having Yandle/Nash/Ryan... it comes to down to hard work and determination, which is something I feel this upcoming season will have more of for the Wings.

Why? It's not the best team, but hell - look at LA, they didn't have some superstar team and their defense is no better than our defense RIGHT NOW. The measure of success in the playoffs does not come down to us having Yandle/Nash/Ryan... it comes to down to hard work and determination, which is something I feel this upcoming season will have more of for the Wings.

Disagree. A) They Have Johnny Quick back there, who was unbelievable.

B) Drew Doughty???

That prideless player is still our best scorer and was a huge part of our last cup... but yes let's ship him for anybody, that sound like a great idea.

Obviously you approve of his effort and I don't, so bully for you.