• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

Winter Classic ticket e-mail codes sent out, purchase available

Rate this topic

Correction, I was able to get tickets in the orange.

I am grinning ear to ear knowing I just purchased 4 tickets to the winter classic in section 4 row 12. I have not even begun to work out the details how to attend, but I have tickets, so now I have to get there. :D

I am grinning ear to ear knowing I just purchased 4 tickets to the winter classic in section 4 row 12. I have not even begun to work out the details how to attend, but I have tickets, so now I have to get there. :D

Wow, congrats. Those are great seats, on the shoot twice side not too far and the higher up the better for those seats. Curios how you got them. Do you choose by section or price? How does that work? They previously said you'd get 2 packages max, I hate this, a bunch of scalpers are just going to buy 4 when they don't need that many just to resell, leaves out tickets for us who actually want to go.

Thanks. It was a ticketmaster search where you select the section and see what comes up. Most of the day I was getting section 14 or section 8, then I tried one last time and got section 4. Long story short, I got greedy and tried to get something like section 1, and ended up losing my section 4 seats. I was persistent and ended up finding another set luckily. I only bought four tickets because if I didn't end up using them, I know I could sell them at face value here to someone who might not get a chance at tickets, but more probably I have plenty of family who have already jumped on the chance to go. Now that I know I have tickets, I have to go. No excuses.

And FWIW, the $18 tickets I have to the GLI are section 113 row 10. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to be up there for that game though.

Edited by rrasco

I didn't get an email and bought tickets off ticketmaster tonight.

I just logged in and it let me buy tickets so you all should try instead of waiting for an email and missing out on one of the best games ever!

I got section 26 green row 18 for $149 a ticket! Only got 2 tickets for me and my girl..will get tickets shipped around December 1st. also had to buy tickets for gli.

Got my email. Ticketmaster is showing the $129 WC tickets as the only available ones. Hard for me to justify paying $334 for two sets. I want nothing more than to go - and to take my dad - but that's a big pill to swallow.

Just got 8 tickets. Likely all spoken for, but it's pretty damn nice to know that I've gotten them. I'll sort out the rest later. If opportunities arise to get some more, I'm all over it. Still some feelers left out there to acquire more.

Looks like Matt is trying to corner StubHub for this one!

Haha! Nope! ;) These are all spoken for, but I'd always like to get some more. (Ideally, I'd like to get another pair to give away on the web site if I can.)

You know, if someone wanted to be REALLY nice, they could pay for a ticket for me...

...and for my flight to Detroit... ...and my hotel room... ...and any food expenses... ...I would ask for a jersey too, but I don't want to seem like I'm being greedy or anything... :sly:

Hope everyone who is able to get tickets has a great time! You guys should wave and cheer really loudly, that way we'll know where you are when they show the game on NBC.

The codes are individual ones that become attached to your account.

^ This. You are e-mailed a specific account 'code' (a series of numbers) that you need to enter into the TicketMaster site set up for it. That number is specifically tied to your e-mail address and cannot be used by someone else.

Sure, go ahead and make my prize packs look like crap! Damn. :P

Ha! Well, I've always wanted to give away some WC tickets, I just need to come upon a couple more tickets since the 8 acquired today are all getting used. I've got five months to do so, so here's to hoping.

Just noticed I got the email. Followed the instructions and try to get the packages online and it does not display anything. Called Ticketmaster about it and the guy was like yeah the server is busy, keep trying and if it doesnt work, call back and we can do it over the phone. Call back and it dumps to voicemail. So pissed.

Sweetheart! Precious! Wonderful human being!!

Spouse and I live in Texas and if you don't know what to do with two of those tickets you just holler, bubba! I'd rather see the alumni game but hey, the Wings are the Wings are the Wings!!

Like I said, just holler!! :yahoo:

If I end up with extras I'll let you know, but I have family lining up for this already...people tend to say one thing and do another though, so we'll see how that plays out. These tickets are definitely going to LGW if I am unable to use them.