• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

Winter Classic ticket e-mail codes sent out, purchase available

Rate this topic

Wow, I almost screwed that up. I was too busy checking the posts here to see if I had gotten the email. I don't know how I missed the email, but I did. And then it said that my time to buy tickets had already expired. I tried anyway, and still bought tickets. Needless to say, I'm a little excited.

Got my email, tried entering every password I thought I used, locked my account. Derp. Calling later to sort everything.

i was confused about that at first too. started getting pissed off but then i went back and read the instructions in the email. it says that you have to click on forgot password and they send you a code to your email that you then enter for your password. i suppose that's how they know what accounts are eligible to buy tickets and so forth

Edited by chances14

Finally got an email. Just make sure you follow the instructions they give you in the email. It seems a little odd,but it will work. Not happy with the 40 service charge and having to buy GLI tickets. Hope the alumni game isn't as bad.

Okay, I bought tickets this morning and was charged for both the GLI and WC tickets. Now I'm checking my account, and the only tickets showing up when I click "Manage My Tickets" are the GLI tickets. I've still been charged for the whole package, but I'm trying to figure out what's going on. I'm going to call JLA tomorrow, but I was wondering if this was happening to anyone else.

Okay, I bought tickets this morning and was charged for both the GLI and WC tickets. Now I'm checking my account, and the only tickets showing up when I click "Manage My Tickets" are the GLI tickets. I've still been charged for the whole package, but I'm trying to figure out what's going on. I'm going to call JLA tomorrow, but I was wondering if this was happening to anyone else.

Yup. Same here.

And unless you completely fill out your profile BEFORE you purchase the tickets, they just list your postal/zip code as the shipping address. I'll be calling in tomorrow to sort it out however....

I'M GOING TO THE WINTER F**KING CLASSIC AT THE BIG HOUSE *******!!!!!!!

Also, seeing as I am in Whitby, I now have 4 GL Invitational tickets for sale since the 27th is far too early for me and my friends to venture down.

same thing here. i'm guessing that the winter classic tickets will be up on the site at a later date

same thing here. i'm guessing that the winter classic tickets will be up on the site at a later date

The manage your tix section is also where you can forward your tix to someone else as a gift or print them, which I imagine is not an option for the WC tix. My account only shows the GLI tix.

Yup. Same here.

And unless you completely fill out your profile BEFORE you purchase the tickets, they just list your postal/zip code as the shipping address. I'll be calling in tomorrow to sort it out however....

Similar thing happened to me. Shipping info listed my old address. I changed it in my account settings and called and it had already changed on their end, so you shouldn't have any issues.

So for anyone out there that might get a later email I thought i would share my observations...

Last night I logged in and was looking at the tickets available I was hoping to get green seats but it took me to best seats in the blues corner section 15 the seats seemed to fill up from row 88 across seats 1234 .. then to the next row the seats avail bounced around from rows 88 to 96, I tried 3 seats and I got a little lower row 66 but it also jumped up to the 90s as well.

I watched the trend through the night hoping some better seats might get released this morning, section 15 must have got bought up because it jumped to section 27, I didnt want to gamble any longer as Im guessing the trend would be to fill up 27 over to the next corner.

Im just really happy I get a chance to go, my friends here in Toronto are like what what what how? Big Smile on my face today.

The manage your tix section is also where you can forward your tix to someone else as a gift or print them, which I imagine is not an option for the WC tix. My account only shows the GLI tix.

that's true. on their faq section they mention that tickets may not be able to be forwarded due to certain restrictions. so it's possible that the tickets will never show up on the site and you will just have to wait until they get mailed to you

Managed to grab my tickets too! Came to $708USD for 4 (f***ers all took the cheap comerica park tickets already!!). This is going to be AWESOME.

it really sucks that you have to buy tickets to the GLI to get the winter classic tickets. wonder how many people will actually go to it.

Edited by chances14