Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Winter Classic ticket e-mail codes sent out, purchase available

2013 winter classic 2012 winter festival 2012 gli comerica park michigan stadium tickets

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#41 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:18 PM

Can someone pm me a link please??

The codes are individual ones that become attached to your account.

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png

#42 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,278 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:20 PM

(Ideally, I'd like to get another pair to give away on the web site if I can.)

Sure, go ahead and make my prize packs look like crap! Damn. :P
Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011

#43 Matt

Matt

D<[[[| x11

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,084 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:28 PM

The codes are individual ones that become attached to your account.

^ This. You are e-mailed a specific account 'code' (a series of numbers) that you need to enter into the TicketMaster site set up for it. That number is specifically tied to your e-mail address and cannot be used by someone else.

Sure, go ahead and make my prize packs look like crap! Damn. :P

Ha! Well, I've always wanted to give away some WC tickets, I just need to come upon a couple more tickets since the 8 acquired today are all getting used. I've got five months to do so, so here's to hoping.

#44 Zata fan 40

Zata fan 40

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:29 PM

ugh....i need tickets.. :unhappy: :unhappy:
c:\documentsandsettings\amy\mydocuments\homefortheholidays

#45 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,124 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:46 PM

PM juiceman, he said he got some and anyone interested to PM him...

Edited by rrasco, 06 August 2012 - 02:46 PM.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

#46 JoeBuddy

JoeBuddy

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:05 PM

Got the email today and just bought my tickets. Can't wait to go!
"Holmstrom gets more attention around the net than a pretty girl around closing time!"
- Mickey Redmond observing Tomas Holmstrom getting hit by the Dallas Stars. (January 12, 2001)

#47 SetecX

SetecX

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:27 PM

Just noticed I got the email. Followed the instructions and try to get the packages online and it does not display anything. Called Ticketmaster about it and the guy was like yeah the server is busy, keep trying and if it doesnt work, call back and we can do it over the phone. Call back and it dumps to voicemail. So pissed.

#48 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,278 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:38 PM

You can still sign up for e-mail alerts here.
Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011

#49 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:21 PM

Correction, I was able to get tickets in the orange.

I am grinning ear to ear knowing I just purchased 4 tickets to the winter classic in section 4 row 12. I have not even begun to work out the details how to attend, but I have tickets, so now I have to get there. :D

Sweetheart! Precious! Wonderful human being!!

Spouse and I live in Texas and if you don't know what to do with two of those tickets you just holler, bubba! I'd rather see the alumni game but hey, the Wings are the Wings are the Wings!!

Like I said, just holler!! :yahoo:

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#50 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,124 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:42 PM

If I end up with extras I'll let you know, but I have family lining up for this already...people tend to say one thing and do another though, so we'll see how that plays out. These tickets are definitely going to LGW if I am unable to use them.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

#51 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:27 PM

Well, what the hell, I thought I'd try. And since you're a Red Wings fan, it goes without saying (but writing it is OK) that you're still a wonderful person. :tounge:

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#52 ToledoWingsFan

ToledoWingsFan

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:24 AM

Wow, I almost screwed that up. I was too busy checking the posts here to see if I had gotten the email. I don't know how I missed the email, but I did. And then it said that my time to buy tickets had already expired. I tried anyway, and still bought tickets. Needless to say, I'm a little excited.

#53 Esquire

Esquire

Fix up, Look sharp.

• HoF Booster
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:09 AM

Got my email, tried entering every password I thought I used, locked my account. Derp. Calling later to sort everything.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#54 Zata fan 40

Zata fan 40

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:52 AM

Seems like everyone is getting the email except me...

#55 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:01 AM

Ordered. Talked last night with my wife who convinced me to do it. Taking my Dad as a gift. Winter Classic here I come!

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png

#56 Jasper84

Jasper84

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,780 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:18 AM

I haven't received an email either, nor has any of my buddies/relatives.

I hope that they aren't done sending them out yet and that I still have a chance, as I would love to get my hands on two tickets.

#57 chances14

chances14

The Magician

• PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:26 AM

Got my email, tried entering every password I thought I used, locked my account. Derp. Calling later to sort everything.

i was confused about that at first too. started getting pissed off but then i went back and read the instructions in the email. it says that you have to click on forgot password and they send you a code to your email that you then enter for your password. i suppose that's how they know what accounts are eligible to buy tickets and so forth

Edited by chances14, 07 August 2012 - 11:26 AM.

#58 Chelios57

Chelios57

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:39 AM

I keep on telling them I forgot my password, and I get no e-mail with help.
Atlanta Thrashers: 1999-2011

WINTER CLASSIC 2013

"When you want to measure yourself, you don't measure yourself against, no disrespect to TORONTO or any other team that I can think of right now, you measure yourself against the Detroit Red Wings. They are the best in the league, and whether they won last year's Cup or didn't win last year's Cup, they're the measuring stick." - Bruce Boudreau

#59 Zata fan 40

Zata fan 40

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:03 PM

Finally got an email. Just make sure you follow the instructions they give you in the email. It seems a little odd,but it will work. Not happy with the 40 service charge and having to buy GLI tickets. Hope the alumni game isn't as bad.

#60 Chelios57

Chelios57

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:12 PM

I've had no luck, and I got selected to purchase tickets...

The guy I called at the Joe said "just keep hitting refresh". I've been doing that since 9:00 AM.
Atlanta Thrashers: 1999-2011

WINTER CLASSIC 2013

"When you want to measure yourself, you don't measure yourself against, no disrespect to TORONTO or any other team that I can think of right now, you measure yourself against the Detroit Red Wings. They are the best in the league, and whether they won last year's Cup or didn't win last year's Cup, they're the measuring stick." - Bruce Boudreau