Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Winter Classic ticket e-mail codes sent out, purchase available

2013 winter classic 2012 winter festival 2012 gli comerica park michigan stadium tickets

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#61 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,096 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:32 PM

Try from another computer or another network. I just logged into the TM portal without any issue.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

#62 Chelios57

Chelios57

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:40 PM

I dunno. I've tried three different browsers with no luck.
Atlanta Thrashers: 1999-2011

WINTER CLASSIC 2013

"When you want to measure yourself, you don't measure yourself against, no disrespect to TORONTO or any other team that I can think of right now, you measure yourself against the Detroit Red Wings. They are the best in the league, and whether they won last year's Cup or didn't win last year's Cup, they're the measuring stick." - Bruce Boudreau

#63 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,096 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:14 PM

You going to this site?

https://oss.ticketma...I?team=redwings

#64 ToledoWingsFan

ToledoWingsFan

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:53 PM

Okay, I bought tickets this morning and was charged for both the GLI and WC tickets. Now I'm checking my account, and the only tickets showing up when I click "Manage My Tickets" are the GLI tickets. I've still been charged for the whole package, but I'm trying to figure out what's going on. I'm going to call JLA tomorrow, but I was wondering if this was happening to anyone else.

#65 Zata fan 40

Zata fan 40

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:00 PM

I'm guessing everything is not updated yet.
c:\documentsandsettings\amy\mydocuments\homefortheholidays

#66 Esquire

Esquire

Fix up, Look sharp.

• HoF Booster
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:02 PM

Okay, I bought tickets this morning and was charged for both the GLI and WC tickets. Now I'm checking my account, and the only tickets showing up when I click "Manage My Tickets" are the GLI tickets. I've still been charged for the whole package, but I'm trying to figure out what's going on. I'm going to call JLA tomorrow, but I was wondering if this was happening to anyone else.

Yup. Same here.

And unless you completely fill out your profile BEFORE you purchase the tickets, they just list your postal/zip code as the shipping address. I'll be calling in tomorrow to sort it out however....

I'M GOING TO THE WINTER F**KING CLASSIC AT THE BIG HOUSE *******!!!!!!!

Also, seeing as I am in Whitby, I now have 4 GL Invitational tickets for sale since the 27th is far too early for me and my friends to venture down.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#67 Zata fan 40

Zata fan 40

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:20 PM

Yeah, if anyone is interested in the 2 GLI tickets please contact me as i won't be able to make that.

#68 chances14

chances14

The Magician

• PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:54 PM

same thing here. i'm guessing that the winter classic tickets will be up on the site at a later date

#69 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,150 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:27 PM

same thing here. i'm guessing that the winter classic tickets will be up on the site at a later date

The manage your tix section is also where you can forward your tix to someone else as a gift or print them, which I imagine is not an option for the WC tix. My account only shows the GLI tix.

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

#70 Danielsm

Danielsm

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:00 AM

Managed to grab my tickets too! Came to $708USD for 4 (f***ers all took the cheap comerica park tickets already!!). This is going to be AWESOME.

#71 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:05 AM

Yup. Same here.

And unless you completely fill out your profile BEFORE you purchase the tickets, they just list your postal/zip code as the shipping address. I'll be calling in tomorrow to sort it out however....

Similar thing happened to me. Shipping info listed my old address. I changed it in my account settings and called and it had already changed on their end, so you shouldn't have any issues.

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png

#72 shoe

shoe

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:16 AM

So for anyone out there that might get a later email I thought i would share my observations...

Last night I logged in and was looking at the tickets available I was hoping to get green seats but it took me to best seats in the blues corner section 15 the seats seemed to fill up from row 88 across seats 1234 .. then to the next row the seats avail bounced around from rows 88 to 96, I tried 3 seats and I got a little lower row 66 but it also jumped up to the 90s as well.

I watched the trend through the night hoping some better seats might get released this morning, section 15 must have got bought up because it jumped to section 27, I didnt want to gamble any longer as Im guessing the trend would be to fill up 27 over to the next corner.

Im just really happy I get a chance to go, my friends here in Toronto are like what what what how? Big Smile on my face today.

#73 chances14

chances14

The Magician

• PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:54 AM

The manage your tix section is also where you can forward your tix to someone else as a gift or print them, which I imagine is not an option for the WC tix. My account only shows the GLI tix.

that's true. on their faq section they mention that tickets may not be able to be forwarded due to certain restrictions. so it's possible that the tickets will never show up on the site and you will just have to wait until they get mailed to you

Managed to grab my tickets too! Came to $708USD for 4 (f***ers all took the cheap comerica park tickets already!!). This is going to be AWESOME.

it really sucks that you have to buy tickets to the GLI to get the winter classic tickets. wonder how many people will actually go to it.

Edited by chances14, 08 August 2012 - 11:55 AM.

#74 Chelios57

Chelios57

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:53 PM

I still haven't had any luck, and it's impossible to get through to the Joe.

WINTER CLASSIC 2013

"When you want to measure yourself, you don't measure yourself against, no disrespect to TORONTO or any other team that I can think of right now, you measure yourself against the Detroit Red Wings. They are the best in the league, and whether they won last year's Cup or didn't win last year's Cup, they're the measuring stick." - Bruce Boudreau

#75 Chelios57

Chelios57

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:45 PM

Finnnnnaly got it straightened out. It only took me 30 hours.

WINTER CLASSIC 2013

#76 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,096 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:20 PM

I'm glad someone mentioned something about only the GLI tickets showing up under 'manage my tickets'. I was curious about this as well when I noticed it over the weekend.

I'm glad everyone is getting tickets. Remember how panicky everyone was around here when they announced this game?

#77 Zata fan 40

Zata fan 40

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

My panick has shifted to getting a pair of ticket s to the alumni game. :scared:

Edited by Zata fan 40, 08 August 2012 - 03:25 PM.

#78 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,150 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:48 PM

My panick has shifted to getting a pair of ticket s to the alumni game. :scared:

Agreed! Must. See. Feds. In. Wings. Jersey. One. More. Time!

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

#79 chances14

chances14

The Magician

• PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:05 PM

i have a feeling that alumni tickets are going to wind up being just as expensive as the winter classic tickets. if that's the case, i would rather just watch it on tv. especially since i have already blown 300 bucks on the winter classic

Edited by chances14, 08 August 2012 - 05:07 PM.

#80 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,227 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:43 PM

i have a feeling that alumni tickets are going to wind up being just as expensive as the winter classic tickets. if that's the case, i would rather just watch it on tv. especially since i have already blown 300 bucks on the winter classic

I wouldn't count on them televising it; the Wings/Hawks Alumni game wasn't televised.
Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011