• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

Winter Classic ticket e-mail codes sent out, purchase available

Rate this topic

Has anyone that was able to buy the Winter Classic/GLI ticket packages, via being selected through email, been able to buy Alumni tickets yet?

I'm not buying Alumni tix, but I still don't have any selection options available through the TM portal nor have I received an email about it.

Has anyone that was able to buy the Winter Classic/GLI ticket packages, via being selected through email, been able to buy Alumni tickets yet?

no and i doubt we will either. alumni tickets are only avaliable to people who have purchased season tickets and for the people who won the lottery for the alumni tickets.

Has everyone checked their ticketmaster account? I went there and there is a message saying I've been selected to purchase 2 Alumni tickets...blah blah blah and it will be done through an email system. This is still allowing me to have some hope although I haven't recieved that email yet. Anyone else see this in their ticketmaster account?

Has everyone checked their ticketmaster account? I went there and there is a message saying I've been selected to purchase 2 Alumni tickets...blah blah blah and it will be done through an email system. This is still allowing me to have some hope although I haven't recieved that email yet. Anyone else see this in their ticketmaster account?

Mine says this, but won't allow me to buy tickets.

You have the opportunity to purchase two (2) tickets to the 2012 Red Wings vs Maple Leafs Alumni Showdown at Comerica Park. This doubleheader is scheduled to begin at 1pm on 12/31/12 (dates and times subject to change).

All ticket transactions will be conducted online through a one-time purchase process.

I'm thinking (hoping maybe) that it is a bit staggered in sending out those emails. Not sure why they would take the time to put that in the ticketmaster system if there is no intention of doing it. Got my fingers crossed. I think though we need to see those emails today.

I'm thinking (hoping maybe) that it is a bit staggered in sending out those emails. Not sure why they would take the time to put that in the ticketmaster system if there is no intention of doing it. Got my fingers crossed. I think though we need to see those emails today.

Im betting they'll do it over the weekend, while I have no internet access.

Do you have anyone to check and buy for you? I hope you do. They did mention saying contacting people through Sept. 1.

Just received my account number to purchase for the Alumni game today

Are you a season ticket holder? Or just like a lot of us that entered the drawing? Man no one else with "The Email"?

gotta remember though that those accounts are usually only for people who have season tickets so when ticketmaster releases the announcements it's probably just easier to send it to all accounts regardless if you have season tickets or not. it would probably take more time to single out the accounts that don't have season tickets from those who do.