• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
REDHASEK

Six teams on Nash's trade "list", none Canadian

Rate this topic

Mursak is a 4th liner in Detroit...Tatar is nearly out top prospect behind Smith and Nyquist who will no longer be prospects this year...

Given ample opportunity to play on a top 6 line, Mursak can and will excel. I am just saying, that trade would be more than enough to acquire Rick Nash...the only thing is if Howsen would try to gang rape Holland because of the Central Division...

I have decided this thread is cruel. Because, come on. We are not landing Rick Nash.

Well considering that Detroit is on his short list, it is still a possibility...If Holland would have the balls to let loose of Franzine is the question...

Of the two (Ryan or Nash) I prefer Ryan, but I think they are very high on Nash. I think Babcock is a huge fan of Nash and really wants him on his team... I would take either so I am on board with Nash to Detroit (especially if it rids us of Franzine.)

Wow, to lose Hudler and Franzine in the same off season would being like a party in my tummy! I'd have nobody left to complain about on the team...and THAT would be a 1st!

edit: after thinking about it, it would come down to Bert or Cleary.... :D

Edited by LeftWinger

Guest Johnz96

Of the two (Ryan or Nash) I prefer Ryan, but I think they are very high on Nash. I think Babcock is a huge fan of Nash and really wants him on his team... I would take either so I am on board with Nash to Detroit (especially if it rids us of Franzine.)

Wow, to lose Hudler and Franzine in the same off season would being like a party in my tummy! I'd have nobody left to complain about on the team...and THAT would be a 1st!

Why do you think Babcock is a huge fan of Nash?

You would be thrilled to lose our 2 top goal scorers???

Why do you think Babcock is a huge fan of Nash?

You would be thrilled to lose our 2 top goal scorers???

Because Babcock has talked high praise of him ever since he coached him in the Olympics...

Yes, give some players with heart their icetime and you'll be asking Franzine who? Hudler who?

Thank GOD hudler is gone and I hope for Franzine's trade everyday...I am sooo tired of his inconsistent, lack of heart, lack of motivation, he needs to go...

You'd have Samuelsson and Nash to complain about then.

Especially when we're paying just less than 8 million dollars for a guy to put up around the same amount of pts as Franzen.

i still think holland is going to land him. for some reason i really believe it.

Man I hope so, I have nothing but respect for Nash.

Where I live, usually the only guaranteed time I can watch the Wings play is on Fox Sports Ohio when they play the Blue Jackets. So needless to say I've watched Rick Nash play quite a bit, and anytime the Wings lose to the Jackets he is responsible.

Man I hope so, I have nothing but respect for Nash.

Where I live, usually the only guaranteed time I can watch the Wings play is on Fox Sports Ohio when they play the Blue Jackets. So needless to say I've watched Rick Nash play quite a bit, and anytime the Wings lose to the Jackets he is responsible.

You also get to hear Jeff Rimer clip the volume on his mic every time Nash does something positive.

I find it odd that every article that has mentioned the teams that are on Nash's list has focused on the fact that there are no Canadian teams... the teams on his list are all pretty decent choices and everybody is talking about the Canadian teams being excluded as though he agreed to go anywhere in the NHL EXCEPT Canada.

That said, I also don't care for a Nash trade, his price tag is going to be ridiculous and the Wings have other areas that need attention.

Franzen needs to have fun. There is no better place for that than Blue Jackets. He can be lazy and still be their No 1 guy.

lol. i would like johan in cb, no more floating around at the joe :)

lol. i would like johan in cb, no more floating around at the joe :)

As far as I'm concerned, if he joins CBJ he can float around at the Joe as much as he wants.

We do seem to have issues with guys going there and looking good against us later.

Guest Johnz96

If he was truly interested in winning and the Stanley Cup hwe wouldn't have milked his team for all that money because it makes it harder for them to build and maintain a team as a Cup contender when so much salary is allocated to him.

I would rather have players that want to win a Cup rather than cash in on the big bucks

Edited by Johnz96

Rather have Ryan and Mule is the only 1st or 2nd line asset I'd give up. I do suspect with the rash of inactivity since the glitter twins signed and the volley Bettman just served up regarding the CBA it could be a while before CLB gets any real offers on the table. Really think we're looking at a long dry spell of activity until that whole thing at least starts to clear up.

Especially when we're paying just less than 8 million dollars for a guy to put up around the same amount of pts as Franzen.

I wonder how many points Nash would have playing on Datsyuk's wing compared to who his linemates were in CBJ.

esteef

Edited by esteef

Guest Johnz96

Rather have Ryan and Mule is the only 1st or 2nd line asset I'd give up. I do suspect with the rash of inactivity since the glitter twins signed and the volley Bettman just served up regarding the CBA it could be a while before CLB gets any real offers on the table. Really think we're looking at a long dry spell of activity until that whole thing at least starts to clear up.

Maybe even a long dry spell of no NHL hockey whatsoever. This time I don't think the players should cave.

Mick and Keith signed on with an NHL team? In what capacity? :P