• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt

Red Wings Alumni Showdown Roster

Rate this topic

81 posts in this topic

i think Kozlov is still playing in the KHL, that's probably not why he is playing

Yup, that's it exactly. The bigger question though is whether or not Homer will be playing in the alumni game imo.

i think Kozlov is still playing in the KHL, that's probably not why he is playing

He isn't not playing, if that makes any sense. The KHL schedule isn't out yet so he doesn't know if he can make it or not.

I might have to watch this game by myself. If Vladdy actualy skates out on the ice i will cry like a babay.

Is it odd that I'm probably more excited about the Alumni Showdown than the Winter Classic itself?

Vladifan likes this

Vladdy will not be playing, he will have an ambassadorial position per the article.

Wings have a highlight video of the Russians posted. Watch it here.

Good times.

I have goosebumps on goosebumps. The tears are flowing. Thanks, Vladdy16, for putting it on here. And oh, how I would kill to be there. Just don't know who!

vladdy16 and hillbillywingsfan like this

I have goosebumps on goosebumps. The tears are flowing. Thanks, Vladdy16, for putting it on here. And oh, how I would kill to be there. Just don't know who!

well if you figure out who let me know. I will help you hide the body=)

Ok I had to edit this....I posted before I watched the video.now after watching it....wow.....just wow.

Man this room that I am in sure is dusty....dust all in my eyes...making them get all watery....

Edited by hillbillywingsfan
Vladifan likes this

No surprise, but the Leafs Alumni doesn't compare to the Wings. They should forget the Leafs and just split the Wings into 2 teams and play the game that way :lol:

Vladifan likes this

Looks like Marty Lapointe and Mathieu Dandenault are also going to be added to the Alumni roster...

https://twitter.com/...593339721678848

Jedi I think you are good to go on this

per the red wings FB page

CONFIRMED: Paul Coffey, Mathieu Dandenault, and Martin Lapointe will participate in the 2012 Winter Classic Alumni Showdown!

Jesus! I just got the text and theres already 3 people saying it!

Text alerts are SOOO 2000's. :lol:

I got the scoop from Malik, who scooped it from @redwingsfeed, who found it by doing some kind of search-engine-bot-voodoo-witchcraft-mumbo-jumbo. Apparently redwingsfeed found the gallery picture before it was made publicly available.

hillbillywingsfan likes this

Text alerts are SOOO 2000's. :lol:

I got the scoop from Malik, who scooped it from @redwingsfeed, who found it by doing some kind of search-engine-bot-voodoo-witchcraft-mumbo-jumbo. Apparently redwingsfeed found the gallery picture before it was made publicly available.

we need to find out what this "search-engine-bot-voodoo-witchcraft-mumbo-jumbo" thing is and use it for our own evil purposes=)

Just got my email entry form to submit for the ticket draw. Check yer emails and get on it people.

Just got my email entry form to submit for the ticket draw. Check yer emails and get on it people.

Ah....I got my email, but what is this? A misprint?

2012 MAPLE LEAFS VS. RED WINGS ALUMNI SHOWDOWN™ No purchase necessary to enter. Must be a legal resident of Canada who has reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence as of the commencement of the contest period.

New players include: Red Berenson, Aaron Ward, Tie Domi and Brad May

Edited by evilzyme

Ah....I got my email, but what is this? A misprint?

I noticed that too. I signed up anyways, but later found another page with rules that said U. S. and Canada.

So registration closes on the 22. When will they start to let people know they have an opportunity to buy? Man...please pull my name!