• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 evilmrt

evilmrt

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,758 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:08 PM

Two-way deal would be great. Then he can get called up when the PP stalls, like it always seems to for long stretches in the last few seasons. A valuable asset for sure.

#42 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 9,437 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:38 PM

Homer.....come on....it's over...no, just...no.

DAN WHATEVER YOUR f****** NAME IS CLEAR OR CLEARLY GET THE f*** OUT OF THIS TEAM BACK GO f****** LEARN TO PLAY MORON I PERSONALY DON'T GIVE A s*** THAT YR LEG IS f***ET UP, PLEASE LIIVE. ANF BABCOCK PLEASE GET READ OF OUR QUINESSSSSSYYYYY HOLLAND YOU JUST HIT THE JUCK f****** POTT!   

- redwashington2000 March 19th, 2012

#43 Johnz96

Johnz96

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:38 PM

Two-way deal would be great. Then he can get called up when the PP stalls, like it always seems to for long stretches in the last few seasons. A valuable asset for sure.

Every PP stalls for stetches during the season
We were 22nd last year but 5th in 10-11,9th in 09-10, and first in 08-09 so basically the best in the league in the 4 yrs since we last won the Cup, although last year was a little worrisome

Edited by Johnz96, 15 July 2012 - 04:38 PM.

#44 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,416 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:46 PM

Homer.....come on....it's over...no, just...no.

I dunno. If we're not adding any big-name forwards, he should at least be able to compete for a spot at camp, IMHO.

Edited by Dabura, 16 July 2012 - 09:46 PM.

"If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth and power, but for the passionate sense of the potential, for the eye which, ever young and ardent, sees the possible. Pleasure disappoints, possibility never. And what wine is so sparkling, what so fragrant, what so intoxicating, as possibility!" - Kierkegaard