• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
germanwing

Doug Janik signs with Adler Mannheim, DEL (germany)

Rate this topic

per eliteprospects.com!

Here´s the german link.

http://www.adler-man...opstories.php?d[nr]=3358

Translation:

Eagles take Doug Janik under contract

12th July 2012

Doug Janik with the Americans close the eagle by the departure of Chris Lee gap in the defense. On 26 March 1980 in Agawam / Massachusetts-born defender signed on Wednesday a one-year contract with the Eagles and will accrue from the coming season with the number 33 for the Eagles.

Doug Janik graduated in the past NHL season, nine games for the Detroit Red Wings, played the most games (67) when the Red Wings farm team, the Grand Rapids Griffins in the AHL. It reached the left gunner, who in 1999 was drafted in the second round by the Buffalo Sabres, ten gates, and prepared for another 23 before.

Since 2009, Janik was involved in organizing the Red Wings. He previously played at venues including the Montreal Canadiens and Dallas Stars, where he ran the farm teams but mostly in Hamilton and Rockford. Two full NHL seasons Janik graduated in 2006/07 and 2007/08 in the Tampa Bay Lightning with a total of 137 matches. There Janik played a full season with eagle center Craig MacDonald.

In his time with the Buffalo Sabres was Doug Janik from 2002-2006 and together with Jochen Hecht on the ice. Yanick Lehoux is also no stranger to Shawn and Belle, which was Janik 2008/09 on the Hamilton Bulldogs on the ice.

bummer, but best of luck to him... he was a real good piece in GR and a good depth guy to have in the event of an emergency call up, but I'm sure he can make more overseas and at some point, a player has to do what they can to best provide for themselves and their family...

He'll come back fat as the beer in Germany is delicious!

esteef

Everything in Germany is delicious. I was lucky enough to go there for a month to work on an audit team at the end of my deployment last year and if i could watch hockey at the proper times, i'd gladly move to Germany. Just an amazing place.

As for Janik, he could have been a good #7 this year, but he'll no doubt have a blast in Germany.

Everything in Germany is delicious. I was lucky enough to go there for a month to work on an audit team at the end of my deployment last year and if i could watch hockey at the proper times, i'd gladly move to Germany. Just an amazing place.

As for Janik, he could have been a good #7 this year, but he'll no doubt have a blast in Germany.

Deployment? You in the Navy?

esteef

Deployment? You in the Navy?

esteef

Air Force. I was in Trapani, Italy (Sicily) across from Libya. It was cool watching F-18's take off all day until they got Gadaffi (spelling?). I left there to go to Germany after that for mission closure audit stuff. Germany is super clean and i loved it there. Italy was interesting...lots of stray dogs in Sicily.

I'm actually really gonna miss seeing Janik for his call ups. Dude's a solid dman and i can't believe none of us ever thought of him as our 7th to round out or D next season, unless of course he just didn't want to be a 7th/filler and wanted a role where he'd be playing more...which would make sense.

Air Force. I was in Trapani, Italy (Sicily) across from Libya. It was cool watching F-18's take off all day until they got Gadaffi (spelling?). I left there to go to Germany after that for mission closure audit stuff. Germany is super clean and i loved it there. Italy was interesting...lots of stray dogs in Sicily.

Right on. Was Navy for 9 years. Free travel rulez! :D

esteef