• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
REDHASEK

Dominik Hasek's agent: "He will play, and he will excel"

Rate this topic

U know what f*** ozzy he's a f***in joke compaired to hasek that's like tryin to compare patrik roy with felix potvin. Hasek is the s*** best goalie ever best attitude reflexes (though now I'm unsure he's 48) id love to see him play even on the wings. Him in the winged wheel was the best time ever for me watchin the wings. My absolute favorite goalie of all time and u wanna say ozzie the two bit joke that couldn't give us a solid track performance. Everytime ozzy won was the team in front of him hasek most of his carrier had no team and was still amazing. Don't disgrace a legend by compairing him to a fraud. Remember we never traded hasek for poor performance but we did get rid of ozzie and then he bounced around a few teams before hanging it up. Hasek were ever u go I hope you prove it to these haters that ur still the best there is I know ill be watchin.

U know what f*** ozzy he's a f***in joke compaired to hasek that's like tryin to compare patrik roy with felix potvin. Hasek is the s*** best goalie ever best attitude reflexes (though now I'm unsure he's 48) id love to see him play even on the wings. Him in the winged wheel was the best time ever for me watchin the wings. My absolute favorite goalie of all time and u wanna say ozzie the two bit joke that couldn't give us a solid track performance. Everytime ozzy won was the team in front of him hasek most of his carrier had no team and was still amazing. Don't disgrace a legend by compairing him to a fraud. Remember we never traded hasek for poor performance but we did get rid of ozzie and then he bounced around a few teams before hanging it up. Hasek were ever u go I hope you prove it to these haters that ur still the best there is I know ill be watchin.

Damn, Semin pretending to be kipwinger in the lazy Russians thread, and now Dom Hasek is trolling it up.

Guest Johnz96

If we didn't take Hasek out nd replace him with Ozzy in 98 we would never have got out of the first round.

You're a hater

Edited by Johnz96

Guest irishock

Just when the Wings are young (avg age 28) after Chelios, Lidstrom, Osgood, Draper retirements, signing Hasek would probably boost the avg age back up to 31 lol.