• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MibJab

Caps re-sign Green 3 yrs $18.25 mill total

Rate this topic

well last season he was hurt most of the year he probably was never 100%

Same with the year before that(.49 PPG)

It's injury after injury with Green. He's very good offensively when he's healthy, but it's been 2 seasons since. And he's not looked like the same player(unlike other players that produce after an injury Mike Green hasn't shown to be fully recovered), and he just had surgery on his groin a couple days ago. His list of injuries is shoulder, knee, hip flexor, ankle, and groin muscle.

Oh and he's had 2 concussions.

Edited by Carman

Guest Hatethedrake!

Throwing money all over the place! What is with these GM's that don't understand the way the cap works!?

You mean there are GM's other than Ken Holland who know how the Cap actually works? This is news to me.

Guest Johnz96

the guy did score 31 goals one season we didnt even have a 30 goal scorer this year

He is most effective in the run and gun style (he would never have scored near as much otherwise and isn't good defensively) they used to play and has been injury prone the last 2 years.

Ridickulous contract

Okay so I was thinking about it after this signing, what if Kenny just doesn't want to spend this crazy money? I wouldn't blame him, honestly, the amount of money these decent players are asking for is crazy. How much would Datsyuk ask for if his contract was up? 8 - 10 million? 10 years?