• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wings4Life19

Could trade rumors spark Franzen?

Rate this topic

Was just wanting to get opinions on if people here think that all the rumors about Franzen getting included in these blockbuster deals could jump start him to be more consistent with him play. I know that if my boss was wanting to send me to a rival company that has no business and where there was a good chance I would be unhappy I would pick up my work ethic. Who knows, maybe this was Holland's plan all along.

Guess we'll just have to suffer with a 4 million dollar 30 goal scorer.

At least we aren't Columbus and have to pay 7.5 million for a 30 goal scorer.

Nash got 41 like 6 years ago or something... I'd only be good with a trade for Nash or Ryan if Franzen went the other way and we kept Flip. No moving Nyquist or Smith either. there's a long list of prospects that the Wings can trade not named Smith or Nyquist.

It's not like one guy had a better passing center than the other. :rolleyes:

Of course, an elite player can't make people around him better.

If I'm paying someone top 5 money in his position I would want him to be in the top 50 production of his position no matter if he's playing on the worst team or not. He's was 58th among forwards playing all 82 games. Sorry top 5 players produce, Rick Nash is overpaid and has not proved that he can even score 80 points yet in his career.

Of course, an elite player can't make people around him better.

If I'm paying someone top 5 money in his position I would want him to be in the top 50 production of his position no matter if he's playing on the worst team or not. He's was 58th among forwards playing all 82 games. Sorry top 5 players produce, Rick Nash is overpaid and has not proved that he can even score 80 points yet in his career.

I don't know if any player in the league could have scored 80 points with Columbus last year.

Has he been mentioned in serious trade rumors other than on this site?

Like Bobby Ryan has been legitimately shopped by the Ducks, but I haven't really heard anything like that with Mule. Just speculation.

As for what will inspire Franzen to play to his potential on a more regular basis, who the hell knows.

I think that he was going to have a good year despite the trade rumors. I expect a big year for Franzen - just like Hudler last year. Franzen is certainly capable of it and the man has some pride. Having a so-so year followed by a terrible playoff is all the motivation he will need. Mark my words; mule is going to have a great season in 2012-2013.

Guess we'll just have to suffer with a 4 million dollar 30 goal scorer.

At least we aren't Columbus and have to pay 7.5 million for a 30 goal scorer.

I can bet that Franzen's totals would be not so great if he played for the CBJ. Nash would pot 40-50 goals with Pavel.

I can bet that Franzen's totals would be not so great if he played for the CBJ. Nash would pot 40-50 goals with Pavel.

Of course, but Franzen isn't getting paid to be a top 5 player at his position.

Has he been mentioned in serious trade rumors other than on this site?

Like Bobby Ryan has been legitimately shopped by the Ducks, but I haven't really heard anything like that with Mule. Just speculation.

As for what will inspire Franzen to play to his potential on a more regular basis, who the hell knows.

No we just think hes our trade bait.

Not to us, apparently. I doubt Nash will be traded to Detroit.

Yeah, Nash wasn't even in the top 50 for his position last season. Fleischmann had a better season than Nash playing on a team that scores less than Columbus.

keep seeing that mule wants to have fun..well mule if you wanted to have fun you should be in a beer league where it doesnt mean s***.. nothing will spark the mule. the only thing that might spark him is a new environment

Maybe Holland sent Johan to Cedar Point and Boyne Water Park to have more fun this summer so he will be ready for the regular season... As we all know, if Johan is relaxed, happy, and havig fun, he will be a happy mule.

On a side note, I doubt the trade talks will motivate him.