• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bring Back The Bruise Bros

T.J. Oshie Re-Signs With St. Louis

Rate this topic

Man, why can't the Wings sign someone like that? It really is starting to look like the ride is over...

Seriously people.....you guys are acting like every team in the league has fallen into a bunch of talent and the Wings are scratching together a team of peewee players. We have easily 3-5 guys who as good or better than Oshie. He's probably their best player by a significant margin.

Seriously people.....you guys are acting like every team in the league has fallen into a bunch of talent and the Wings are scratching together a team of peewee players. We have easily 3-5 guys who as good or better than Oshie. He's probably their best player by a significant margin.

I don't necessarily agree. Backes is their best all around player whether you like him or not. On regards to Oshie good deal for him and a very good player. Mark him off your lists people.

Behind Pietrangelo and Shattenkirk of course.

I don't think that, I was referencing the fact that we aren't signing ANYBODY. It is just depressing. This team signed this guy, this team avoided arbitration with this guy. Wings?... Nothing.

I don't think that, I was referencing the fact that we aren't signing ANYBODY. It is just depressing. This team signed this guy, this team avoided arbitration with this guy. Wings?... Nothing.

Except for the 4 guys we signed and re-signing Quincey you're 100% right