• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Travis

Rick Nash traded to the New York Rangers

Rate this topic

This is one that I'm not too angry about...considering I never ever thought we had a chance of landing him in the first place.

I suppose it would depend on what Holland's "Hell of an offer" was. But regardless of what the offer was, the fact that it was completely ignored by Howson pretty much told us that we didn't have a chance at getting him.

I suppose it would depend on what Holland's "Hell of an offer" was. But regardless of what the offer was, the fact that it was completely ignored by Howson pretty much told us that we didn't have a chance at getting him.

Yeah for sure. I'm not mad. I was hoping for a defenseman with a Semin signing anyway, so my hopes are still alive. That or make a "hell of an offer" for Bobby and sign a journeyman on defense.

I've gotta wonder whether this will give the Rangers a leg up in any possible Doan negotiations or take them out of the running, considering the Rangers are f****** stacked up front now.

Edited by kipwinger

Guest Hatethedrake!

If I'm Doan, the Rags are the #1 choice now. Lundqvist in net with that young talented deep blueline...they added Richards as their #1 centre last summer. Gaborik will be healthy again eventually. Callahan leading the way. Now adding Nash. They have to be the pre-season Cup favourites. I'm guessing it's Del Zotto, Dubinsky, 1st, prospect, prospect going back to Columbus. We will find out soon enough...

Guest Hatethedrake!

I think the Rangers just won the Cup. Slats does it again!