• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Dale Weise Re-signs with Vancouver

Rate this topic

Who's this Dale Weise character? We're so bored with the offseason that we're making up names now?

Tyrone Biggums signs with the Carolina Hurricanes tomorrow, mark it on the calendar! :lol:

In all seriousness though, i've never heard of this dude.....any good?

4th liner. Typical Vancouver Canuck. Runs around, but when push comes to shove, runs away from the battle. Pulled off the most shameful move I've seen in the NHL in a while last year. Goaded Thornton into a fight, then just skated away like he had no clue why Thornton dropped his gloves.

Edited by Bring Back The Bruise Bros

4th liner. Typical Vancouver Canuck. Runs around, but when push comes to shove, runs away from the battle. Pulled off the most shameful move I've seen in the NHL in a while last year. Goaded Thornton into a fight, then just skated away like he had no clue why Thornton droppes his gloves.

Sounds about right for a Canuck. lame.

4th liner. Typical Vancouver Canuck. Runs around, but when push comes to shove, runs away from the battle. Pulled off the most shameful move I've seen in the NHL in a while last year. Goaded Thornton into a fight, then just skated away like he had no clue why Thornton dropped his gloves.

I'd still put Burrows hair pulling and finger biting above that. Quite a collection of players on the Nucks these days though.

I'd still put Burrows hair pulling and finger biting above that. Quite a collection of players on the Nucks these days though.

It's impossible to like them. Can anybody like a team that has the following players on their roster:

Ryan Kesler

Alex Burrows

Kevin Bieksa

Max Lapierre

Keith Ballard

Dale Weise

I'll hand it to Gillis, it takes some talent to assemble that amount of douchiness onto one roster.

Honest guys like Manny Malhotra are overshadowed by the antics this team pulls.

Fail.

“I’m going to clear it up for everyone who’s listening,” Marchand said. “It was actually a really sneaky play by Thorty. Weise was trying to fight McQuaid, who was standing behind Thornton on the point. McQuaid was going to fight him. So, Weise was yelling and saying, ‘Yeah, let’s go, let’s go.’

“Thorty just figured that at that point he’d drop his gloves and surprise Weise. And the ref just kind of heard Weise yelling ‘Let’s go’ and thought he was talking to Thorty and conning him into a penalty. Thorty kind of surprised him when Thorty dropped his gloves. Weise had no idea Thorty was going to do that.”

http://bigbadblog.weei.com/sports/boston/hockey/bruins/2012/01/11/brad-marchand-clears-the-air-explains-shawn-thornton-was-trying-to-surprise-dale-weise/

Weise was definitely talking to McQuaid, but then Thornton waived him to move back. Weise clearly started talking to Thornton and looked right at him and motioned to drop the gloves while looking right at him. So, while he was gonna fight with McQuaid, he clearly looked right at Thornton and acted like he wanted to drop his gloves.

Fail.

Weise was definitely talking to McQuaid, but then Thornton waived him to move back. Weise clearly started talking to Thornton and looked right at him and motioned to drop the gloves while looking right at him. So, while he was gonna fight with McQuaid, he clearly looked right at Thornton and acted like he wanted to drop his gloves.

Fail.

Thanks for showing me the light. I don't know what I was thinking taking the word of one of Thornton's teammates over yours.

So to be clear, you're saying you believe and respect the word of Brad Marchand? :D

You have to judge each situation with a discerning eye. Why would Marchand lie about this? He's essentially standing up for Weise who was roundly criticized in the press - even in Vancouver. But then, after Marchand said what he did we saw stuff like this.

http://vansunsportsb...ise-an-apology/

So why would Marchand lie when it bails out Weise - a member of a hated rival who had just beaten your team?

Edited by Chairman Maouth