• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Din758

Semin signs one year, $7m deal with Carolina

Rate this topic

From Yahoo! Sports

What a perfectly logical way to go about signing someone to a 1 year deal. I wonder if the Red Wings even did any research since they didn't even seem interested. Like I said, it's af****** joke. This is about as Win-Win as you can get in today's current market. Your "highest paid player" argument is funny though.

Well that's not fair. How can you expect Holland to do research while he's been vacationing in BC the last week? Obviously all the work he's done during the offseason so far has made him quite tired.

Did I say Semin makes us a contender? No. In fact, earlier today I said Semin shouldn't be the highest paid player on any team - and I stand by that. Thanks for playing, though.

I apologize for not researching your every opinion on Semin, and assuming your statement, "it'd be nice to compete for a Cup this season", in a post crying about not signing him meant you believed he would allow our roster (which "sucks") to do so. In the future I'll try to be more dilligent so as to better recognize the hyperbolic rantings of the frustrated headline addicts.

Guest The Axe

We're not getting Ryan. Or Doan. Or Yandle. Holland is content with what he has.

Howard will not win 30 games then.

20 bucks? Injuries included.

Not putting money on it with injuries, but I'll just save this thread here and see what happens later. If he's healthy I don't see Howard getting less than 30 wins.

Guest The Axe

Not putting money on it with injuries, but I'll just save this thread here and see what happens later. If he's healthy I don't see Howard getting less than 30 wins.

Ok. For pride is fine. Just trying to remove subjectivity. Not trying to jinx him or sucker you. 5 bucks?!