• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RusDRW

Do you want us to trade for Ott?

Rate this topic

We still have enough skill in the lineup. What is about a bit more toughness? Tootoo-Ott-Abdelkader as out 4th line? Whta would it take considering that Ott played 2nd line minutes last leason in Dallas?

Guest RedWingsDad

He just got traded... I doubt he will be traded again so soon.

Edit: To actually address your question... I would love to have Ott on our team, as I think it's pretty obvious we are lacking in the grit department, even with Tootoo.

Edited by RedWingsDad

Definitely don't need 2 lightweight instigators, we need a true heavyweight

Godard, yeah? He and every other pure enforcer is not not on the ice in the play-offs. We need guys like Darren McCarty. Ott fits this well.

He just got traded... I doubt he will be traded again so soon.

Edit: To actually address your question... I would love to have Ott on our team, as I think it's pretty obvious we are lacking in the grit department, even with Tootoo.

Traded? f***. Looks like I forgot.

Edited by RusDRW

No, I want them to trade for Yandle or Ryan. That is all we need. Ott would be nice if we weren't so loaded already in the bottom 6. But the only trade(s) I want to see is Yandle or Ryan...Haven't heard even a rumor ot Ryan, and barely one of Yandle...

Edited by LeftWinger

No, I want them to trade for Yandle or Ryan. That is all we need. Ott would be nice if we weren't so loaded already in the bottom 6. But the only trade(s) I want to see is Yandle or Ryan...Haven't heard even a rumor ot Ryan, and barely one of Yandle...

That's because we'd have to part with a top six forward for either of them, and since we've only got arguably 4 or 5 legitimate top six forwards as is, there's pretty much no chance in hell we're going to move one.

we need a power forward to score/hit/fight not a one dimentional player. ott would sorta be ok...but he is not an option.

i would call this off-deason a huge success if we snatched evander kane.

but he, along with others, would cost us the farm, and the barn, and the saddles. (unless holland threw a nasty offer sheet)

so, we are stuck.

Guest Johnz96

Godard, yeah? He and every other pure enforcer is not not on the ice in the play-offs. We need guys like Darren McCarty. Ott fits this well.

Traded? f***. Looks like I forgot.

I said true heavyweight not pure enforcer, a guy who can fight but can't play hockey is useless

Definitely don't need 2 lightweight instigators, we need a true heavyweight

To first answer the OP it would be nice yes, but I do also believe at this point we need something like Sheahan turning out to be the next Lucic...Holy crap that'd be awesome.

Edited by 13dangledangle