• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jroc86

Yannick Weber

Rate this topic

I havent seen much of this guy - and hes still relatively new to the league. "apparently" Holland is kicking the tires. Does he help our dcore? whats his style? his stats arent anything to get excited over - does he have certain intangibles or untapped upside that our management thinks we can mature here?

Thanks

HockeyyInsiderr is not a reliable source.

Weber is Mathieu Dandenault with better upside. Smallish dman with descent positioning and above average skating. He is young WITH a great shot and excellent first pass. Right hand shot.

HockeyyInsiderr is not a reliable source.

Weber is Mathieu Dandenault with better upside. Smallish dman with descent positioning and above average skating. He is young WITH a great shot and excellent first pass. Right hand shot.

I beg to differ. Do you follow him on Twitter? Because if you did you wouldn't be saying that.

I beg to differ. Do you follow him on Twitter? Because if you did you wouldn't be saying that.

LOL - I do - for entertainment. If you threw as much s*** out there as he did you'd "break" a couple deals too. (Please don't bother posting his "record" - his other slappies have already covered that).

He repackages info already out there, claims it as his own, and makes leaps of logic (like connecting the wings to damn near every defenseman that can skate backwards) he attributes to "insiders". The guys been called out as a liar by several GMs, most notably by Ray Shero after his Parise verbal agreement with Pens BS.

So yeah, I follow him and I'm saying he is unreliable. HickeyyInsiderr is an #a$$hat #Confirmed e5