• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwingfan19

Red Wings Sign Jurco to Entry Level Contract

Rate this topic

I agree with RWA above, probably closer to two years but prob not one year. Even as much as Huberdeau exploded in the minors he still didn't crack the lineup all season for Florida. The way it's looking we might actually rely on our youth and farm system opposed to signing and trading for big name players like the good ol days.

Hope to see Jurco sooner than later.

I'd rather have Thomas Jurco than Zach Parise. We must sign more young players like this!

Jurco had 6 goals and 9 assists in 6 games as a St. John Sea Dogs... Let's see what he can do in Grand Rapids.

I'm so jacked about how the wings are going to look in the years to come

Forwards like: Nyquist, Jarnkrok, Jurco, Frk, Tatar, Athanasiou

D-men like: Smith, Sproul, Mckee, Ouellet

Basically were going to be all skill and speed up front and all aggressive toughness on the back end....number9 likeyyyyyyy :)

I'm so jacked about how the wings are going to look in the years to come

Forwards like: Nyquist, Jarnkrok, Jurco, Frk, Tatar, Athanasiou

D-men like: Smith, Sproul, Mckee, Ouellet

Basically were going to be all skill and speed up front and all aggressive toughness on the back end....number9 likeyyyyyyy :)

add pulks and sheahan to that list of forwards too.

add Mrazek to future goalies of note.

in a couple years bert and sammy will be off the books in addition to cleary likely being gone. At that time I expect to see some prospects make the jump. lets hope jurco is ready by then.

that's what i was thinking. when those guys are done, it'll free up room for Jurco, Frk and Sheahan (if Sheahan's not already up). either way i'm looking forward to seeing how things unfold the next few years.

that's what i was thinking. when those guys are done, it'll free up room for Jurco, Frk and Sheahan (if Sheahan's not already up). either way i'm looking forward to seeing how things unfold the next few years.

Those guys coming up gives us some tradeable assets. For instance, Sheahan pretty much makes Abby expendable. Hopefully around the time Pulks is ready Franzen will still have some value. This is the way to succeed in the new nhl, trade assets before they lose all their value.