• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NeverForgetMac25

2012 NFL Thread

Rate this topic

Talk about looking past a team, the 49'ers embarrassed themselves yesterday. I can't say I'm not thrilled about it. With a win tonight, the Packers are back on top of the NFC North and will hold the tiebreaker against CHI for the time being.

Lastly, holy hell the Saints are in shambles. There's no way that veteran of a team is 0-3 simply due to losing Payton. Their other offseason loses seem to be looming huge.

Tonight has to be the most hilariously awful ending to an NFL game I've ever seen. Packers got screwed tonight with the refs ignoring the push of and the interception. It's amazing that the owners would tarnish the credibility of the league like this.

NFL games are fun to watch now because they're a trainwreck. Not because they're good football.

Getting mad about it just gives credibility to the situation. I didn't watch a Football game last night, it was a circus.

I don't care what happened every single play before the final one....that single play determined a winner and a loser, and they got it wrong.

It just shows how willing pro sports owners are to run a sport into the ground so they can make more money.

I haven't been following the NFL ref negotiations that closely, but every passing game just shows the locked out refs are worth the money. It's insane to put a multi-billion dollar league on the shoulders of refs who are from much smaller college and high school programs.

Getting mad about it just gives credibility to the situation. I didn't watch a Football game last night, it was a circus.

I don't care what happened every single play before the final one....that single play determined a winner and a loser, and they got it wrong.

It's crazy. For this season to have any credibility they'd practically have to bring back the real refs, the wipe the records clean and start over for 13 games.

Perhaps the Packies aren't the media darlings everyone thought they were. Barely squeaking past the 'aints.

Wow Lions. or is that Wow Vikings? Minnesota is 3-1, and if my Bears should stumble tonight, would have sole possession of 1st in the NFC North. Figure that out....

Perhaps the Packies aren't the media darlings everyone thought they were. Barely squeaking past the 'aints.

Wow Lions. or is that Wow Vikings? Minnesota is 3-1, and if my Bears should stumble tonight, would have sole possession of 1st in the NFC North. Figure that out....

The Saints are about as much of an 0-4 team as the Cardinals are a 4-0. Their record doesn't even come close to painting the entire picture.

Besides, did you watch the game yesterday? Another blatant P.I. penalty in the end zone that went uncalled gave them one score, Harrel having to come in and play a single down on first and goal (which he fumbled) when Rodgers got poked in the eye and a down by contact call that was beyond atrocious on a kick-off. That game was nothing like the score indicated.

It's nice to see that Green Bay is now within the refs "screw-vision" sight. It's not just Detroit and Chicago anymore.

Dismantling. and Jerry Jones blows his gasket. YES.

It's nice to see that Green Bay is now within the refs "screw-vision" sight. It's not just Detroit and Chicago anymore.

Dismantling. and Jerry Jones blows his gasket. YES.

C'mon Hiei....every team gets good and bad breaks from time to time and Chicago gets screwed no more or no less than GB. If you honestly don't believe that, I have to call out your rose-colored, homer glasses.

NFM: don't forget, I was born in 1988. I have no recollection of glory days' past. I only have from Wannstedt and about 1991 onward. And believe me when I say when things are bad, they're bad. But now that the Packies got screwed in front of a national audience, that makes up for some of it.

Here's to the bears stuffing MJD and hopefully not falling into a trap game, because this certainly has the makings of it.

name='Hiei' timestamp='1349416357' post='2330738']

NFM: don't forget, I was born in 1988. I have no recollection of glory days' past. I only have from Wannstedt and about 1991 onward. And believe me when I say when things are bad, they're bad. But now that the Packies got screwed in front of a national audience, that makes up for some of it.[/b]

Here's to the bears stuffing MJD and hopefully not falling into a trap game, because this certainly has the makings of it.

Understandable.

The packers right now are simply maddening. The way they played last night is the type of team they are capable of being night-in and night-out, yet they fall on their faces in the second half last Sunday against f****** Indy! They're a young team, but a veteran one at that and those types of games shouldn't happen. Then they head to 5-0 Houston last night and embarrass the Texans in front of their home fans. It's so frustrating.

The silver lining is the season is still young enough for them to capture a desirable seed heading into the playoffs. I'm loving the fact that 5 of our last 7 games are divisional, so it will iron itself out so long as they keep their foot on the gas.

The Vikings simply aren't for real and I'll be curious to see what Chicago does in about a month when they start having back-to-back tough matchups. Chicago has proven themselves and I'm curious to see how they handle those tougher teams.

NFM: Get this. The Vikings Schedule after thanksgiving goes like this. @ CHI, @ GB, vs CHI. 3 straight weeks of division matchup.

We get the Madden Curse-atron at home on MNF. Plus Stafford will have to throw into the teeth of the ILLINOIS STATE LOTTERY PICK 6 MACHINE!