• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NeverForgetMac25

2012 NFL Thread

Rate this topic

Challenge flag. I understand what they said, but I fail to see why it matters whether or not the booth had already begun the review.

I sense the aroma of an entire herd of male bovines defecating at once.

10-6 and missed the playoffs. Terrible. And Lovie can't hide behind OCs anymore, hence why he was fired. He's a great defensive coach and will help a team that is defensively deficient. But that's the rub, the last 5 years we have gotten great talent on the offensive side of the ball. And if the team is healthy next year, we could see Cutler either handing off or throwing to Forte, and throwing at Marshall, Jeffrey, Bennett, and perhaps if he recovers Detroit's Favorite Johnny Knox! Given the talent the Bears have on the defensive side of the ball, they basically drive themselves.

We're looking for an offensive coach. 2nd year President George McCaskey and 1st year GM Phil Emery had better prove they got some balls in their shorts and find an offensive HC. And a few offensive linemen wouldn't hurt either.

Rumblings out of Detroit showing that they may not be happy with Schwartz. Anyone care to comment?

So glad the Vikqueens are out. Now I don't have to hear about them all week long. Probably would have been better if the Bears made it in oh well.

Are the Colts for real this year? Finding out shortly aren't we....

Edited by St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Rooting for the Bison (NDSU) at noon and then against the Packers in the evening had my head spinning. Both are green and gold and look pretty much the same on my tv.

Congrats to the Bison. and........um........ Go 49ers!

RE: Lions coaching. I think they do need a change. They need discipline and Jim hasn't done the job in that area. He's improved a lot of things, but if they still jump the gun on as many snaps as they do, and take stupid penalties, they need someone who can make them knuckle down and get serious.

Once in a lifetime I'd like to have a mansion like this unbelievable guess having such a house makes losing against the Ravens Ravens easier

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/gallery/hollywoods-biggest-real-estate-deals-276185#2

:wub: one day in the life of Tom Brady must be an absolute dream

brady_2copy.jpg

this even puts the one Lemieux has bought to shame

Edited by frankgrimes

As soon as I see a house like that, I always think, "Oh, his poor wife having to clean a place that big."

I bet she has a girl come in to help with that.

Rooting for the 9ers. Not looking good at this point (halftime).

Interesting call by the Ravens on that fake FG. I guess it wasn't the dumbest thing considering how far ahead they were. More of a statement, really.

Ok, let's get these annoying half-naked writhing chicks off the field and get back to what we came to see, please.

I don't care about either team but the Ravens just had the biggest cake walk to a title ever. Only legit win was against NE. But hey, the NFL got what it wanted. Sadly this is what sports have become.

The Broncos were arguably better than the Patriots this year. I wouldn't say they had a cakewalk, especially considering San Fran had a bye followed by a very mediocre Packers and the NFL's equivalent of the post season Sharks in the Falcons.

The Broncos were arguably better than the Patriots this year. I wouldn't say they had a cakewalk, especially considering San Fran had a bye followed by a very mediocre Packers and the NFL's equivalent of the post season Sharks in the Falcons.

The Ravens should've took a plane home after the Denver game.