• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

Remember Robin Big Snake?

Rate this topic

the guy who appeared at the Wings trg camp in 05-06, has a little brother who plays as well. Only he aint so little!!

Catlin Big Snake 22yrs old didnt play last year and hasnt played higher than jnr/minor league, but @ 6'5" 276lbs you sure couldnt miss him out on the ice!

Not sure but didnt Robin get sent down for DUI a couple of years back?

I watched Robin Big Snake play in the UHL for 2 seasons. But this was back around 2005/06. Guy absolutely could hold his own and more.

Not sure about the demotion. He's bounced around for a while and maybe teams aren't looking at him anymore. That's just a guess though.

I remember when he played in Rockford of the UHL. Jordan Tootoo, pre-rehab. Punk-ass m*****f***** who got in a lot of fights. He fought a number of guys around the league.

I'm pretty sure that I saw the one that looks like the future Byfuglien, play a game for The Flint Generals during the lookout year. He was as slow as molasses, and had the skills of,...... Actually, he had no skills whatsoever.

Haha, yeah, Tedstone. He was a glob of goo poured into skates. People assumed he could fight because he was big. I assumed he could also play goalie because of his fat ass. :lol:

We need two of our guys to legally change their surnames, one to Badger, the other to Mushroom. Then ask Mr. Big Snake if he could drop the Big and just be Snake. Then we'd have the greatest gimmick line in the history of professional sports.

We need two of our guys to legally change their surnames, one to Badger, the other to Mushroom. Then ask Mr. Big Snake if he could drop the Big and just be Snake. Then we'd have the greatest gimmick line in the history of professional sports.

Lol we need like 15 guys to change their names to badger

I remember Robin Big Snake he played for the Muskegon Lumberjacks in Muskegon's last Professional Hockey Season before they went to the USHL (Junior League). He is a great guy and a solid

Minor League Player. Not sure where Big Snake is now or if he's even playing anymore but it was always fun watching him play wherever he did!!