• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wingsfan72

Kovalev returning to NHL?

Rate this topic

Agreed. I just figured that if Holland is going to be making a trade it it would be for a Dman, therefore forwards are likely to go the other way and Kovalev could be a cheap filler. Like I said I wouldn't mind seeing him in Detroit if we could get him for something around 1M (a number I HIGHLY doubt he would accept). I would rather see Nyquist and other kids play instead but I know Kenny is not prone to taking that route.

Pass on Kovalev. We already have enough floaters on the roster.

Haha. Just realized that I forgot we picked up Sammy this Summer. You're right, pass.

Kind of funny now that I think about it. Like my mind made for forget about him haha.

Agreed. I just figured that if Holland is going to be making a trade it it would be for a Dman, therefore forwards are likely to go the other way and Kovalev could be a cheap filler. Like I said I wouldn't mind seeing him in Detroit if we could get him for something around 1M (a number I HIGHLY doubt he would accept). I would rather see Nyquist and other kids play instead but I know Kenny is not prone to taking that route.

I wouldn't want him even for cheap. Sets a bad example for our young players. Don't need his lockerroom cancer spreading to our other guys.