• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest irishock

Red Wings player ratings for NHL 13

Rate this topic

Guest RedWingsDad

nope you cannot install games on the ps3 hard drive unless the game itself has that option. The only game i have ever been able to install on the hard drive is Gran Turismo 5

At any rate, im not sure what you guys are talking about on the PS3. I played the crap out of NHL 12 and there were no freezing issues - in fact, there were way less dropped / frozen online games in last years version. Perhaps freezing was 360 specific?

there is freezing/lag in defensive zone quite often when playing 12 on xbox live. drives me insane.. why i stopped playing and why i wont buy 13

Until NHL13 proves otherwise, NHL10 is still the best game released since the Xbox360/PS3 came out. NHL13 may be really good once it hits the shelves, but I really hope they don't put a crappy tuner set in it that makes it NHL11 Version 3.

Guest RedWingsDad

Until NHL13 proves otherwise, NHL10 is still the best game released since the Xbox360/PS3 came out. NHL13 may be really good once it hits the shelves, but I really hope they don't put a crappy tuner set in it that makes it NHL11 Version 3.

I agree that NHL10 was the best. NHL11 and 12 drastically slowed down the game by making your players turning speed akin to a tug boat, even at 99 agility, and therefore gave you only two options to gain the offensive zone against competent D... loose puck deke, or dump. In other words 11 and 12 greatly diminished the role of reflexes in favor of loose puck dekes.... *** mode. Not to mention that in 11 and 12 they disabled the option to invite your friends to your OTP (online team play) room in an attempt to force people into clubs. The net result of this is that I make less friends because it is so hard to meet up again with someone you have met when you have to communicate over f'in on screen keyboard PSN messages to try and meet up in a lobby room that may or may not be full. In short, EA is lame and needs some competition. </endrant>

Oh.. we were talking about player ratings?? : D Datsyuks rating is spot on....

Edited by RedWingsDad