• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:50 PM

almost positive that was all media hype and proved wrong by the franchise after they were eliminated. even trotz came out and admitted it was over curfew not that long and due to a meal.

I've not seen anything to this effect.

#22 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:39 AM

He was a good "wing man" in Nashville; Radulov can vouch for that.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#23 evilzyme

evilzyme

Games a gongshow.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:28 AM

Sorry it's taken me long to find the articles, but here's the thread on HFB http://hfboards.hock...d.php?t=1191783

Pavel Datsyuk - "Pasha" - #13
"Got no fun if you got no puck"
'"I like ladies" - Towards the Lady Byng trophy
"Hannnnnnnnnnk"
"Okay $5 now"

I'm Don Cherry and Danny DeKeyser is my Kadri.

#24 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:58 PM

Sorry it's taken me long to find the articles, but here's the thread on HFB http://hfboards.hock...d.php?t=1191783

It came out after the playoffs that him and radulov were out past midnight by a few minutes and missed curfew because they were getting a late night meal (hey, who doesn't want to carb up?) at the hotel. The hotel they were staying out was also alcohol-free. Bunch of bad media and rumors about all of that.

I do not see how your original statement at all jives with the information portrayed in the article. The article states that the two of them were out visiting a location at a hotel over 20 miles away from where they were staying with the rest of the team, and that they arrived back to their own hotel an hour after curfew.

#25 evilzyme

evilzyme

Games a gongshow.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:18 PM

I do not see how your original statement at all jives with the information portrayed in the article. The article states that the two of them were out visiting a location at a hotel over 20 miles away from where they were staying with the rest of the team, and that they arrived back to their own hotel an hour after curfew.

I'm just saying that the reports that you were talking about, aka them being drunk and out at a bar until 4 a.m. spotted were untrue. All I could remember is that it was under an hour or something stupid beyond curfew and it didn't involve alcohol.

"Hannnnnnnnnnk"
"Okay $5 now"

#26 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:49 PM

I'm just saying that the reports that you were talking about, aka them being drunk and out at a bar until 4 a.m. spotted were untrue. All I could remember is that it was under an hour or something stupid beyond curfew and it didn't involve alcohol.

This is what I posted:

They were spotted at a bar in Scottsdale (a 45 minute drive from the hotel at which they were staying) at 1:00 AM on the night before the game.

Nowhere did I say they were out until 4 AM, nor that they were intoxicated. And for the record (though "for the record" should not be necessary, as one could simply look a few posts back), you said that they were out a few minutes past midnight eating a late meal at the hotel at which they were staying. None of that was accurate.

#27 Jesusberg

Jesusberg

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,829 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:07 PM

Then again hanging out with radulov was a mistake alone on the part of andrei ... i cant see any bad influences he would have in detroit

Ha! His name is Jiri Hu... oh wait, nevermind...

In all seriousness, no need for another forward. As others have said, we've already got more than enough. The Wings need a 7th defender, not a 16th/17th forward.

#28 evilmrt

evilmrt

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:12 PM

Ha! His name is Jiri Hu... oh wait, nevermind...

In all seriousness, no need for another forward. As others have said, we've already got more than enough. The Wings need a 7th defender, not a 16th/17th forward.

Nope. Sign some replacements for whoever we're trading for a defender.

#29 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:20 AM

Nope. Sign some replacements for whoever we're trading for a defender.

There aren't any available UFAs who can replace Filppula.

#30 evilzyme

evilzyme

Games a gongshow.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:53 AM

This is what I posted:

Nowhere did I say they were out until 4 AM, nor that they were intoxicated. And for the record (though "for the record" should not be necessary, as one could simply look a few posts back), you said that they were out a few minutes past midnight eating a late meal at the hotel at which they were staying. None of that was accurate.

I swear I saw you post 4am, but maybe that's me putting thoughts in my head because it's what everyone was believing. My apologizes. Although!!!! How can they be spotted at 1am with a 45 minute drive at a bar, inwhich the logs show them coming in at most an hour late! I win! Just kidding :P

"Hannnnnnnnnnk"
"Okay $5 now"