• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GMRwings1983

Move Over Winter Classic

Rate this topic

This is perfect, get all of the reasonably talented goons in the NHL and have them battle it out in a bruiser hockey game. You bring the great sport of hockey and combine it with the tradition of the gladiator arena and have 15+ fights during the course of the event.

This is perfect, get all of the reasonably talented goons in the NHL and have them battle it out in a bruiser hockey game. You bring the great sport of hockey and combine it with the tradition of the gladiator arena and have 15+ fights during the course of the event.

Do fans get to put their thumbs down when they're not entertained?

This one time, I took my skate off and tried to stab a guy....I'm the only guy to ever do that!

I looked at the pictures and it looks awesome. What's cooler than skating off after a shift and looking up realizing you're playing hockey in the ampithetre that's been standing, what...over 1000 years? I'd get shivers.

Now that is Cool! I am convinced now that the New Wings Arena should have a building exterior that resembles this! WIth todays technology they could make the exterior easliy as well as the interior along with the convienences of modern day arena's! Get it done Iltich!

Now that is Cool! I am convinced now that the New Wings Arena should have a building exterior that resembles this! WIth todays technology they could make the exterior easliy as well as the interior along with the convienences of modern day arena's! Get it done Iltic

It would make more sense for the Senators to have that arena, with their team name.