• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LeftWinger

Devry Institute loses to Alabama 41-14...

Rate this topic

:lol: I mean Michigan... They are now right where they belong...in the losing column! Retard Robinson gave a valiant effort (sometimes) and yet Michigan's golden boy couldn't bring them to the level of the Tide's jocks, let alone attempt to compete with them...#8 in the country? Ya, in their dreams...

...What could be almost as enjoyable as a Red Wings victory? A Wolverine loss!

Gene Wojciechowski, ESPN.com: Let's pretend for a nanosecond that Michigan really was the No. 8 team in the country and that Denard Robinson really was a Heisman Trophy candidate.

What does that say about No. 2 Alabama and the way it plucked the fur out of the Wolverines' season, strand by strand, Saturday evening at Cowboys Stadium? And if you're Western Kentucky, Bama's next opponent, aren't you thinking of calling in sick Sept. 8?

The Crimson Tide didn't just beat the Wolverines 41-14; they toyed with them. Embarrassed them. Treated them like an honorary cupcake. You didn't know whether it was Michigan or DeVry Institute.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120902/SPORTS0201/209020335#ixzz25MEpmAko

I would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't so familiar what a crushing 41-14 loss to an SEC school in a huge game felt like.

Biggest difference is, we thought we were better than Florida going into that game. Most Michigan fans I knew were based in reality and pretty much knew an ass kicking was coming.

But yes, I still enjoyed it.