• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wingsfan72

LIdstrom sells 2.9 Million dollar home

Rate this topic

I looked around to see if this had been posted on here already and I couldn't find anything. If it is a repost, I apologize and please delete. I just accidentally came across this and I had to share it.

It's kind of sad when you think about it....but DAMN that's a nice house. And someone bought it CASH!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/inside-nicklas-lidstrom-2-9-million-michigan-home-200236541--nhl.html

Guest Crymson

Jesus christ, was he housing an entire army in there?

He has four sons. Five bedrooms fits.

God I wanna cry, someone lend me 2,9 million please? It is a gorgeaus piece of work, it reminds of Nick:

A classy guy without the stupid "hey look how cool and rich I am" attitude. Can you imagine how his house in Sweden will look like? I know it is not a castle but seriously it is better and so well crafted looking at this hell I think my parents could put our house in their easily and it still would have enough room left.

Can't believe it sold after just some days, the buyer must be one very rich person.

what a beautiful home, damn you drug dealers and your 2.9 million in cash!

Drug dealers.

Haha, that was my first thought too. Who buys a house in suburban Detroit in 2012 for $3mil cash?

Though if it is drug dealers, they are probably not too happy that the media is making a point to report that they paid cash. The Feds are probably already looking into it after reading the news stories saying that, lol.

Haha, that was my first thought too. Who buys a house in suburban Detroit in 2012 for $3mil cash?

Though if it is drug dealers, they are probably not too happy that the media is making a point to report that they paid cash. The Feds are probably already looking into it after reading the news stories saying that, lol.

I'm assuming when they said they paid cash, they mean it wasn't financed with a mortgage. I don't think they meant actual physical cash.

Like Toby said, it just means they didn't finance it with a mortgage. It's likely someone who just sold their multi-million dollar home to buy Lidstrom's, unless they have that much lying around in a bank account.

Either way, it doesn't mean they showed up with wheelbarrows full of hundreds, just that they didn't finance it.

I think I'd be scouring nooks and crannies to see if they left anything behind. Can you imagine finding something of value? Or even if it was just sentimental value, like one of the boys' baby books, you could still call him up and tell him you have something of his and you'd like to return it and have a nice chat with him.