• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Greatness=PavelDatsyuk

Report: Wings close to signing Carlo Colaiacovo

Rate this topic

Brought back from The Void, as a number of sources are saying that the Wings are close to signing him, and now rumors on twitter are stating it's a done deal. Wingzman91 said that even TSN is confirming it now, though their website still doesn't have anything.

Looks to be a two year deal, though I still haven't seen confirmation beyond the Strickland report of the total cap hit or yearly salary.

...until he gets hurt for like, a third of the season. Then Kindl will get some time. I want him to play too, but I would rather have a more solid defnense all around.

In all honesty, I think a shut down type of defender to be a plug on the bottom pairing would be better. He could play conservatively and add insurance to the offensive risks that Brendan Smith is prone to taking.

Solid, like others here are saying. What's important is that we add numbers to our defense. Let's face it, Kindl is a bust. He'll get playing time nonetheless, but he's not going to be developing into a solid #3 or #4 defenseman.

You guys know Strickland is as credible as Eklund right?

lol

strickland doesn't just throws stuff out there when he feels like it like eklund does. he's pretty much a beat writer for the blues so he knows what he's talking about when it comes to them

Edited by chances14