Any NHL'ers from your home town?
Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:57 PM
Mitch Callahan: 48GP, 6G, 3A, 9PTS,+/- -3, 103PIMS
14 Fighting Majors
Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:16 AM
The great Jason Williams.
"If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth and power, but for the passionate sense of the potential, for the eye which, ever young and ardent, sees the possible. Pleasure disappoints, possibility never. And what wine is so sparkling, what so fragrant, what so intoxicating, as possibility!" - Kierkegaard
Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:33 PM
For me, all of my childhood was spent in Nova Scotia before moving to Toronto after university. I spent almost all of the 80s in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia where I remember growing up thinking about Al MacInnis, Booby Smith and Mike McPhee as being the local guys that made it to the NHL.
Thinking about the Halifax area where I spent the majority of my older school years and where most of my family still resides, I tend to think of the following guys:
- Sidney Crosby
- Colin White (we were actually born in the same hospital, same year)
- Jon Sim (another guy, same hospital, same year as me.....although I know Colin's family better)
- Brad Marchad (he's from just down the street from my parents)
- Donald MacLean (went to high school and graduated in the same class)
- Glen Murray
- soon to be Nathan MacKinnon
|Topic||Forum||Started By||Stats||Last Post Info|
||General Discussion||Andy Pred 48||
Pinned PlayStation Network IDs
Enter yours here
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users