• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

cusimano_brothers

Canucks Sign Burrows To Four-Year Extension.

Rate this topic

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Booth-Kesler-Raymond

Higgins-Malhotra-Hansen

Weise-Lapierre-Kassian

Volpatti

Hamhuis-Garrison

Bieksa-Edler

Ballard-Tanev

Alberts

I know I'm nit-picking here, but Hamhuis and Bieksa are too good together to split up. Ballard and Tanev also have chemistry. I think it will be Garrison/Edler although with both of those guys having big shots it does possibly warrant some experimentation with the line-up.

I know I'm nit-picking here, but Hamhuis and Bieksa are too good together to split up. Ballard and Tanev also have chemistry. I think it will be Garrison/Edler although with both of those guys having big shots it does possibly warrant some experimentation with the line-up.

No biggie. I wasn't exactly sure where Garrison would fit in, so I took a guess. Garrison has a cannon, indeed. How many games do you see Aaron Volpatti playing? I doubt he'll be a regular, but I think he could see some spotty 4th line duty.

No biggie. I wasn't exactly sure where Garrison would fit in, so I took a guess. Garrison has a cannon, indeed. How many games do you see Aaron Volpatti playing? I doubt he'll be a regular, but I think he could see some spotty 4th line duty.

I had high hopes for Volpatti after the 2011 pre-season. He was like a wrecking ball - then when the regular season started he crashed and burned.

I see him as a potential call-up at this point but not first in line.

The most recent info I have: http://www.vancouver...9235/story.html

Edited by Chairman Maouth