• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

uk_redwing

[Retired] Official Lockout Thread

Rate this topic

Guest RedWingsDad

Uncle Gary + (Lockout x3) = Legacy.

Sometimes, the obvious is always overlooked by those who steadfastly refuse to look at it...over and over and over and...

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I do not have a love fest with Bettman, don't get me wrong... but I have enough sense to acknowledge the very simple fact that Bettman is accountable to the board of governors. Do you acknowledge this?

No, he doesn't; nor do you concede his points. No one does. No one has changed anyone's mind in this thread, and they won't. If we can't discuss something other than who's at fault for the lockout, then let's not discuss anything. It's the same points by the same people for the last 20 pages. Nothing has changed. Let's not fluff our post count. There has to be something else we can talk about.

8 minutes. Held off as long as we could, I see. With that post, I think it's clear that this thread has reached the end of its long and lonely road.

Please understand. Closing this thread does not mean that you guys can't discuss the lockout, and everything surrounding it. Far from it. At the moment there's not really a whole lot to discuss about the lockout, but when something new does happen (i.e., new meetings, game cancellations, etc), then feel free to start a new thread to discuss that particular happening. Until then, however, this thread needs to go gentle into that good night. It's become a "catch all" for discussing all the particular events of the lockout, which is something that Matt and the Mod Staff feel LGW doesn't need.