Photo
- - - - -

Would a Shorter Season Help or Hurt the Wings?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,612 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:38 PM

A shortened schedule would definitely help NBC's situation; they could use the one they already have.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#22 Krayzie_Bone

Krayzie_Bone

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:34 PM

I'll be the first to say it. (havent read everyones posts so maybe someone already did) but Would Nick Lindstrom come back with a short season? That question is always asked about stars I remember them saying it about Favre. I am joking but it would be cool.

Edited by Krayzie_Bone, 20 September 2012 - 01:34 PM.

#23 Seraph

Seraph

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

I'll be the first to say it. (havent read everyones posts so maybe someone already did) but Would Nick Lindstrom come back with a short season? That question is always asked about stars I remember them saying it about Favre. I am joking but it would be cool.

Doubt it. He sold his house and is back in Sweden.

Formerly known as The Nephilim.

QUOTE (Amberoonie)
Babs sure hurries himself into the presser, sits down, and f*cks up a bottle of water like no one in the room has had any for days.

#24 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,251 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:56 PM

Yes, but it will only be two periods long.

Or it will be held in March.

Seriously, I think that if the NHL is in business on December 31, there will be a classic.

I am afraid you are wrong here, they would need to be done by December 1, 2012. Not because they can't cancel the classic after that date (they can can cancel up to the day of). The reason is because they work too hard and they need their christmas vacation which should run from December 1 to about January 15. I think they are currently on thanksgiving vacation too.

I'll be the first to say it, since no one has yet. You are on a Red Wings Forum, and you could not even spell our newly retired captains name properly? there is no N in Lidstrom.