• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Azelov

News from Switzerland

Rate this topic

Ok, it's Saturday night, I'm drunk and despite my poor English speaking, I 'll speak about Swiss league. Tonight was the 4th night of our regular season.

Davos vs Lakers: Nash put an hat trick with one assist and Thornton 4 assists in a 9-2 win. Ok, we don't care about them. So Brunner scored twice in a 6-3 win over ambri, à team from the italian side of Switzerland. For the people who don't know about Swiss, we speak 3 languages: French (for me) German and Italian. There is an another one but nobodies knows it: romanche. A mix between the 3. Very strange.

Thanks for the update!

I can't believe that they allowed Nash and Thornton to be on the same team in that league. Slightly unfair, yes?

Brunner got 2 goals...maybe he'll get tired of doing that and come to the AHL :lol:

Thanks for the update!

I can't believe that they allowed Nash and Thornton to be on the same team in that league. Slightly unfair, yes?

Brunner got 2 goals...maybe he'll get tired of doing that and come to the AHL :lol:

after playing 6 games, brunner is now again in 1st place in scoring with 4 goals and 7 assists

So I assume then, that Brunner playing only a few games overseas until the Griffins' season begins, then playing here for the year is no longer happening?

I'm thrilled that the guy can tear it up over there, but that has no bearing on his ability to be a difference-maker in the NHL. I would much rather he spend the year acclimatized to NA hockey.