• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DinoFromCN

Who can tell me something about the Red Wings

Rate this topic

I'm a international student from china.My hometown also have a best hockey team of china.I'm going to have a presentation about sport.As Im a student in Windsor, I chose Redwings without thinking.But I only have some basic info.

I know Yzerman, Fedorov, Shanahan, But they all retired. Who is the core of Redwings now? Who's the best forward and defenseman? Any interesting stuff about RedWings? Plz tell me.

Thank you&谢谢

Just put down that the Wings aquired Jordan Tootoo and that is the reason there will be no season now. Illitch realized his mistake and then used his super powers to make sure we wouldn't have to play any games now.

*just kidding. Don't hate me.

I think a presentation about the last 20 something years of the Wings would be interesting, mentioning how they managed to recover from the "Dead Wings" era with the leadership of Yzerman, the Stanley Cups, the playoff streak, the Russian Five, the Konstantinov-incident, the rivalry and brawls with the Colorado Avalanche, the back to back finals with the Penguins, lots of interesting stuff to choose from.

Best current forward: Pavel Datsyuk (simply the best all around hockey player in the world)

Best current Dman: Niklas Kronwall

Best current goalie: Jimmy Howard

On a side note, I also go to U of Windsor and I hear you guys from China are pretty smart, so if you can come up with a way to clone a younger version of Nick Lidstrom so that he can come back and play forever, please let us know!

Thanks for all your guys! You guys so nice~

I think a presentation about the last 20 something years of the Wings would be interesting, mentioning how they managed to recover from the "Dead Wings" era with the leadership of Yzerman, the Stanley Cups, the playoff streak, the Russian Five, the Konstantinov-incident, the rivalry and brawls with the Colorado Avalanche, the back to back finals with the Penguins, lots of interesting stuff to choose from.

It's a good edification for me.

Best current forward: Pavel Datsyuk (simply the best all around hockey player in the world)

Best current Dman: Niklas Kronwall

Best current goalie: Jimmy Howard

On a side note, I also go to U of Windsor and I hear you guys from China are pretty smart, so if you can come up with a way to clone a younger version of Nick Lidstrom so that he can come back and play forever, please let us know!

Well well well, Most of Chinese don't like hockey. If some of us go back 20 yeas ago and play hockey at that time, Perhaps it work. You can wait for my son to be next Lidstrom.=) And thanks for your help.

Also their history and innovation in drafting lesser known European players before that was all the rage. They truly reshaped the way the league looks at foreign talent.

The history of Ted Lindsay, Jack Adams and the union is also a pretty interesting story.

Also their history and innovation in drafting lesser known European players before that was all the rage. They truly reshaped the way the league looks at foreign talent.

The history of Ted Lindsay, Jack Adams and the union is also a pretty interesting story.

It's really a good point,Thanks!

Team souvinirs, the tv you watch the game on, and the remote used to mute Don Cherry are all made in China.

But I want pay attention to Wings more, not China.Thanks.

The Wings have such a revered history. If you want some info, I can help you out a little...I've been a fan of the game for about 50 years (yes, I am that old). You're welcome to PM me and ask and I'll see if I can help.

Google Darren McCarty and Claude Lemieux and see what happens. That is, as they say, a date that will live in infamy. Especially for Red Wings fans.

Edited by Kira

Sounds like a kick ass tv series!

Thanks for all your guys help! Amazing!. With yours help I think I did a good job in my pesentation. outline: hook:mysely hockey experience

red wings' history from 1926

zenith of RedWings

Yzersman era

With help of Russian five

Lidstorm era

Forward Datsyuk

Something about Windsor and Detroit

I got 90 marks of total 100. I' m a member of yours now.Really appreciate all yours help!