• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
number9

AHL Goalie Rankings: GR Dead Last

Rate this topic

I have no idea what we were like when Howard was with Grand Rapids, but at least we made the playoffs when Howard was here.

McCollum has not panned out. Pearce is not a NHL caliber goalie. We need someone to rise up from the minors.

Its good to see him doing well in the AHL so far. 5-0 so far since he has joined. I hope he keeps it up, but the team as a whole is playing better in front of him. It wasn't just Mrzaek, but he was a part of it.

I agree that the team is playing better in front of him. Probably because they have more confidence in him than the other two.

Mrazek has struggled a bit lately, while McCollum has been solid lately. Last night the Griffs got shutout 3-0 by a Peoria team that is in 13th place in the conference. Mrazek let in 2 goals on 31 shots, decent game but his team didn't help him any. McCollum has had the best numbers of his career so far with a decent 2.47 GAA and .909 save percentage, which are still average numbers at best. Mrazek despite struggling a bit lately still has better numbers, with a 2.39 GAA and a .915 save percentage.